'Search in progress' in follow module

‘Search in progress’ in the follow module… has been sitting like this for going on 3 days.

I’ve already searched the forum, and read every thread which contain the phrase ‘search in progress’ … and none had a solution, but there were a bunch of other people who experienced this same issue.

Solutions I’ve attempted:

-Clearing cookies
-Clearing queue
-Turning Follow tool off and back on
-ReLogging into accounts
-Reverifying accounts
-Removing all sources and adding 3x the amount of new sources
-Removed literally every filter
-Using scraper accounts, as well as having the accounts scrape themselves

Not sure what else there is to try? The program was literally running normal… then out of nowhere this happens without me changing anything. How hasn’t this bug been fixed yet as I see references to it way back to a year ago. Some experienced it with Like tool, some Story viewing, some Following…

Lastly, it’s occurring to literally every account on this laptop that’s running. All accounts on other machines are working fine, and are running on same proxies and settings as these.

Any insight would be great. Time is money… have a definite solution? I have a cash app/venmo/btc for you. Anyone who knows me, knows I don’t play when it comes to money. Feel free to DM me or reply here.

This is happening randomly to some of my accounts too. Today account A, D, E will be searching for the whole day, tomorrow account B, C, F will be searching for the whole day and not making a single follow.

@JRVTeam are you guys aware of this bug?

I am using eb

How long has it been happening on those accounts? Is it happening to all the accounts on that machine?

I’m running the same setup across multiple machines, but it’s only happening on one machine… and across all the accounts on that machine.

Not on every accounts. It’s happening randomly. When it happen the accounts won’t be able to find target to interact with, just keep on searching and searching!

Any solution?

I had this problem too and tried many things but the only solution I have found is to remove the account completely form JV and re enter it/import it again from scratch, make sure to add a dummy account and save your settings source on it so you won’t have to re enter them again just copy paste them when you re enter the account again.

im also having this problem… is there any solution?

Export the accounts, reinstall the software, import the accounts again.

Would be nice if the problem was actually addressed, instead of being swept under the rug. I’m getting people DMing me even on other platforms asking if I found a solution after reading this thread. The problem dates back to 2017(after searching the forum), and none of the people who complained of it in the past have a concrete answer as to what’s causing it.

thanks bro… it’s working fine now …@klique