Searching Instagram Verification Panel

Instagram Verification done / Now I am searching access to a panel / portal to get other people verified too.

Does anybody know something about that ?

There’s not many services out there on specific panels. I know of some people providing the service itself, but not on smm panels

i also have that contacts. I am successfully verified. but wanna do that from my own in the future you know…

If you’ve done this successfully could you put me in contact with the people who provide the service?

i am the owner of a big social media platform. we verify a lot of eligible people.
if you wanna go forward with that you can dm me personally.

I would love more info

So you want to run your own panel where you verify people’s profiles?

I have someone who says they can get others access to a FB media partner panel but I’ve never tried it. He also says they run background checks on the people they submit but like I said I’ve never used this before. The cost isn’t too bad ~$5,000 usd which can easily be made back selling a handful of verifications.

I’m not even sure it’s possible to game the system. I’ve just sucessfully middle-manned alot of these services for a small profit (I have no interest in my own portal) but if someone is trying to make a biz out of it then a portal/panel would be a great way as you can file unban request/username claims/verifications/ect

yes 100% correct

I would like to receive more info how I can verify my profile.

dm me please :slight_smile: