Searching Instagram Verification Panel

How to dm here. I cant find any option to dm.

I can help with verifications, but don’t expect to pay under 3,5k$ or more depending on the amount of press the account in question has…

We always work with an escrow service so your payment is secure as we know there are a lot of scammers in this business. Anyways never do upfront payments for this kind of services :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hwy phago in intrested how can we get in touch? Im new at this site. If u can help with instagram verification please contact me! email: toyzzon@hotmail.com
Whatsapp: 0790162918

can u help me to verify

we can help -you need strong press though etc

Im looking for someone who can help with instagram verification. Dm me

1 Like

hey paradox would love some info on articles and press, a timeline and cost for verification. im brand new to this forum, can you PM?

1 Like

do you have articles about you?

1 Like

Now this only a thought. Why not look up the journalists who’ve already published articles on different influencers or bloggers who has been verified. These people will most properly do it for some amount of $$.
When that is done, why not apply for verification by yourself on IG?

No. Just starting the process. I have a few writers ready to go, some say they distribute. Just trying to get the full picture on what i need to do and accomplish in order to have the highest chance at success for my business.

I would recommend getting verified on fb or twitter first as IG is the hardest

A wiki page also helps too

what are the requirements for Facebook verification?

similar to IG - articles / wiki page etc

I’m interested, would you be able to verify a profile for $2k if it has excellent Press including Forbes? Please let me know. I verified the client on FB; looking for IG.

2 Likes

Hey there. How do I contact you for the Instagram blue badge ?

1 Like

I have a friend that will do it for $2K. You must have good press already.
He has a great success record and feedback on Swapd. You can use Swapd admins for escrow as well. Hit me up if you’re interested and I’ll connect you.

So what’s the deal ?

1 Like

Now to mpsocial how do I DM you?

Can you send me link or contact of your friend? Thank you

If you need such a service, please take look at the #public-marketplace:want-to-buy-looking-for or #public-marketplace