Seeking Advise from experienced youtubers

Hello Everyone.
I hope to seek your expertise on some questions I have.
I’ve took a course on Udemy, as that’s all I can afford now but I feel some information seems out dated… I’ve searched extensively, but can’t find clear answers.
If you can help me, I would truly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time in advance.

1. How does my country of residence impact YouTube channel earnings? Is there a reliable list of countries with corresponding RPM rates? If I target high-RPM countries, does my location still affect earnings?

2. I’ve heard kids’ channels are no longer profitable due to advertising restrictions. Is this true? Are there still opportunities for success in this niche?

3. How accurate is Social Blade’s data? Can I trust their estimates for tracking channel performance?

Your country of residence does affect earnings because demographics matter and like attracts like.

Example: US viewers may find that EU, Australian and US based channels are easy to watch and engage because the accents are similar, familiar and aligned.

First tier countries like this also have the highest buying power, the highest marketing value, the highest spend per capita online

Not just that but what are they buying? USA and UK viewers are much more likely to fill a lead form on a YT ad for $30k in solar products than someone in Korea.

Someone in India may be more likely to purchase phone plans or a mobile app. But these have lower action prices in the marketing spend.

Therefore creators that are in those viewership pools will get paid according to the information.

As for your second and third responses:

• advertising towards minors is incredibly restrictive in the EU and US due to federal regulations over past five years. Yes the money is great but it’s a mix of both YT revenue and external marketing (affiliate, brand deals, etc.)

• There are many alternatives to SocialBlade, shop around for YT analytics sites. Monetary data is rarely accurate and is almost always estimated with a full deviation of inaccuracy (opinion)