SEEKING JARVEE EXPERT CONSULTANT TO SET UP FOR INSTAGRAM & ONGOING SUPPORT

Hi there, I’ve been using Follow Liker for years and then Jarvee and grew my acct to 18k organic likes over the years. I’m very technical and did most of the growth myself, however with continuous changes on Instagram I just don’t have the time to stay on top of it. When I configure Jarvee myself these days and run it Instagram almost immediately thinks my account is compromised and makes me change my password.

So I’m Looking for a Jarvee Expert or Consultant to help me (safely) grow my account. We can use my computer, phone, or I also have a virtual server in Europe. Payment via Paypal or other secure method.
I also consult for businesses in the Blockchain /Cryptocurrency industry so can refer to you more business if you’re interested. Payment via paypal or whatever.

thank you

You should talk with @ciras :v:

1 Like

I am also seeking a Jarvee (or Socinator) consultant to setup a growth campaign. Right now we want Facebook not Instagram. We also want to learn so we can build our own campaign’s in future. @ciras can you DM me if you are interested so we can discuss.
Thankx.
TW.