[Seeking] Paid Experienced Jarvee or IG Automation Manager

Hey guys, just posted a similar job posting, thought some of you might be interested!

1 Like

Hi guys, we are looking for a Jarvee Manager to join our team.

We are a profitable remote company focusing on Instagram growth marketing. We are a team of professionals with wide experience across niches. Currently, we are expanding the business and looking for a Jarvee Account Manager (permanent role in South-East Asia). Our working time is 10am - 6 pm (UTC + 5:30).

Responsibilities:

• Onboarding new clients in Jarvee
  • Editing and updating clients database
  • Adding parameters for clients accounts in Jarvee
  • Monitoring multiple clients accounts in Javee and OWL stat
  • Ensures delivery of the accounts growth and company goals
  • Searching for sources and adding clients account in Jarvee
  • Accessing tools and Jarvee through VPS
  • Using other tools such as: Slack, HR Bamboo, google excel sheet…

Qualifications:

• Minimum 1 year of Instagram automation experience using Jarvee, managing multiple IG accounts with proven results
  • A self-starter, detail-oriented and organized work style
  • Capable of multitasking
  • Proven ability to problem-solve & work under pressure, and a willingness to solve any issues that occur
  • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
  • Self-motivated, low-maintenance. Capable of working remotely while staying focused and on task.
  • Excellent time management and planning skills

Hello, How are you? Hope this message finds you well and in good health :slight_smile:
My Name is Ibrahim Daher from Egypt, I have a bachelor degree in Civil engineering, I studied to be a professional social media marketing manager after I finished college.

My job is to develop and manage all businesses social media to gain traffic and potential customer and direct them to the website or the e-commerce platform, when your business has a large and positive Social Media presence, you can be sure that consumers view it as a leading authority in its industry, resulting in increased brand loyalty.

I will set up and manage your Social Media Accounts:
Facebook- Instagram -Twitter- Linkedin -Pinterest -Tumbler -Youtube

My services include:
1- Page Optimization of your accounts.
2- Daily posts related to your niche (1-2 posts a day)
3- Hashtag and Keywords research.
4- Create engaging posts to push your audience to like comment and share.
5- Increase followers organically.
6- Increase engagement organically.
7- Fast response to the messages, Questions, and comments with a professional reply to ensure your customer satisfaction
8- Create and manager Adv on Facebook and instagram to get more follower, likes, or to get more sales or even gather information about your targeted audience.
9- I can work with WordPress to post weekly articles and creat leading page for your ads.
10- Show that a real human is being behind the account and not some uninterested bot.
11- I can telework from home
12- I have a great experience with Jarvee

My Qualifications are:
1- 3 years of experience with social media managing.
2- Studied Tai Lopez - Social Media Marketing Agency.
3- Studied Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Marketing.
4- Studied The fundamentals of digital marketing.
5- Read The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
6- Read The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
7- Worked with e-commerce companies from USA ( @ geardoctors, @ Tepoinn, @ Cos2be ) and reached up to 2.5k$ sales a day on Amazon.
8- Worked with sourcing and logistics company in China @ Willinggo and got them 1 Big client and 2 small clients in 3 months and they still doing business with them as we speak.
9- Worked with local business here in Egypt @ ImmersiveVREgypt at facebook and instagram.
10- worked with Jarvee for over a year and made great results with it on all of these accounts i mentioned except the local one
11- i can work from home via VPS and access on your accounts
12- I can work the time difference problem out so it doesn’t affect your work
Please feel free to reach out to me for any Question.
looking forward to hear from you, have a lovely day