Selfie video verification bug

I found the solutions to this problem updating the OS phone and the differents apps, and everything in general

hello Nicolas ,do you soved the problem?

Buenas estoy teniendo el mismo inconveniente, ya intente desinstalar, intentar desde un iphone. Pero sigue saliendo error desde hace más de 30 horas. Ya hay alguna solución

Hola, estoy teniendo el mismo problema desde ayer, pudiste solucionarlo?

Hello, I’m having this issue now, could you fix it?

Pudo solucionar el inconveniente?

hola tengo el mismo problema ya hace 72 hs, por favor ayudenme!!

Help :frowning: I want my account back :frowning: why is this happening so late for me

Have you tried deleting your instagram app cache on iphone? some say this work haven’t yet tried it but no harm in trying.

happened to me yesterday too, please anyone, any ways to fix it, i tried a different device, and uninstalled the app as well. HELP!!

Just give it a time guys. It happened to me. I spent the whole day trying to fix the problem. I took the video selfie hundred times, i log in to another device, i deleted and reinstall the app, i updated the software, but still nothing happened. I think the instagram is basically just trying to ban or limit you from using the app temporarily. Normally it will last 24-48 hours, and some cases, it will take weeks, depending on how your account was used. So don’t lose hope. Just wait and give it a time. You can get back to your account soon.

Hi, change you password instagram, login and make new video selfie :selfie::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello Guys, if you are also facing Instagram Video selfie problem, then watch this video guys. It is helpful video. Watch this video from Techno Panchal YouTube channel in Instagram playlist.
I cant post link of the video due to MP social restriction.

Happened to me twice on different accounts… the solution was to login with a different phone and it worked.

hello! i had this problem too for 3 days and i didn’t know what to do, but i saw that in the fb settings there is a option u can confirm ur identify by id card - just by taking a picture of it, and i did it… after only 5 hours fb confirm my identify and my instagram acc was fixed, so i advise u to do this but first make sure that ur insta is connected with fb ;)) good luck!

nice share thanks :+1:, you did not need to go over the verification stuff? the account got verified automatically right?

Video Selfie validation is a fantastic invention from Facebook we all can congrat them about this impressive progress social networks now can´t be accessed by their users… Stupidity has no limits for Facebook managers and developers they buy apps to ruin them! people should stop using Facebook apps.

1 Like

yes, a very bad idea indeed I don’t know how they came with these verifications ideas they only make account users suffer not being able to access your own account that’s no evolution.

1 Like