Selling An IG Page (Best Way To Sell)

Personally if you’re truly trying to cover all your bases, you should only take cryptocurrency with a trusted middleman. Anything Paypal can be chargebacked (through the bank).

He will send you payment directly? If yes he can chargeback.
Ask him to pay via friends and family option it will he hard to chargeback via family and friends.
If you want complete satisfaction ask to pay via btc or other app like cashapp.

use fameswap but don’t trust their escrow service they are just scammers

2 Likes

I have decide to use the middleman someone suggested here, and sell through friends and family

2 Likes

Looks good choice

just letting you know for the future, friends and family can be charged back if they paid with a bank balance through paypal (by calling their bank). Since you have a middleman though I believe the risk won’t affect you

I wouldn’t want that to happen to my middle man though. That would be some stupid shit.

Just avoid Socialswapped, use Social tradia

smart move. 13char

Use a middleman or try Swapd,socialswapped etc.

Problem I face, I told the buyer for us to use @thegmac but he is suggesting another person from ogusers called @jackogusers. So now this is really getting hectic, because I don’t know the middleman he recommended. I offered to use the one you guys recommended to me which is @thegmac

Update, I told him to use @thegmac, he never wanted to use a middleman. Making all form of excuses about it will take too long etc. Seems very fishy so it ended up never working out.

If so, then save yourself the trouble. Find someone that is willing to go through a middleman instead.

I recommend social tradia used them mutiple times if he doesn’t want MM just move on

2 Likes

5% to 11% depending on the selling price.

1 Like