Selling An IG Page (Best Way To Sell)

So I have this page I am selling for $600, but I am having problems with how to make the trade fair on both ends with the buyer. I offered to him that, he pays $300, then I will send him username and pass, then he pays the other $300 and I send him ogemail + pass but he doesn’t agree to that. He offered, me sending username and pass then he pays $600 then I send him ogemail + pass. I never agreed to that. I asked him if we should use a middle man then, haven’t got a response as yet. Any recommendations?

4 Likes

Always use a trusted middleman for transactions. When he don’t agree about using a middleman don’t do the transaction, trust me.

5 Likes

Any recommendations?

1 Like

I recommend @thegmac as he is a trusted middleman and been vouched multiple times. Very professional in what he is doing.

Totally agree with @roy if that person doesn’t want to go along with a MM then it’s a lil dodgy.

3 Likes

Can you show me where he have been vouched for at. I’ll need to show this to the buyer. What’s his IG name?

1 Like

Search him up on Google and you can contact him @thegmac via Telegram :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s his price?

2 Likes

He takes 10% commission as far as I know

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll try hitting him up, 10% seems a bit high but I rather to lose $60 than lose it all.

2 Likes

That’s a smart decision.

2 Likes

That’s right!

2 Likes

you should sell on social tradia or via fame swap escrow.

https://fameswap.com/escrow

2 Likes

He wants to use paypal

1 Like

what about escrow?

2 Likes

Paypal can be used with them?

3 Likes

If you feel uncomfortable with the other guy, then don’t do that. You can also use a website like fameswap.com :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I used fameswap but never with the middleman.People always trusted me and they were right to do so.I suggest you move on,and find a buyer that will send money first,never send details first.

2 Likes

Bro always remember Goods and services transaction can be reversed if he wants and you will not be able to do anything.(Literally anything) You will lose your account and money too.
Ask him to pay via “Friends and Family” Option so he will not be able to chargeback.

1 Like

This thing was happened to me. He was a scammer and i lost my account and lost the money too. He charged back and paypal don’t accept digital goods payments. No matter what proof you give them they will still reverse the transaction.

what if it’s done through a middleman?