SEPT 2019 Action blocks: TEMP FIX [METHOD]

thanks myn We will give it a try and see how it goes

1 Like

I’m glad this is working for you, but for some reason my worse blocks experiences are with EB, i’m doing ok with just Api, assuming i’m not automating during fridays.

2 Likes

Interesting method, Jay! I was doing something quite similar towards the end and I’ll have to agree with @postercamp on his point in that regard. But if it’s working and you’re willing to put in the effort, then kudos! Keep us posted on whether it continues to work.

P.S.

@BrotherJoseph This Friday thing is just out of hand. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes thank you - the shitty part is that running automation these days Basically means spending hours logging in and out of accounts

Hey guys, I contacted JV and about adding this method in automation and they responded with great news. I dont know the rules on sharing their info but lets just say in a week we should be alot happier and in two weeks we should feel blessed :slightly_smiling_face:

friend, thank you for your advice…I want to ask you something , where I find this option?:

Choose the option to remove account from Instagram inside the browers or do not save account info.

1 Like

If you havent choosen to save your account info in the EB you will get this message when you logout

If you have choosen to save your account info, you will get this message when you logout

remove%20account

I completely agree, thankfuly Jarvee is making some edits here soon.

Good to hear some of you guys are wiling to put in the legwork to test and figure out what works and what doesn’t. For sure, stay strong!

What proxies are you using?

1 Like

what about an account that is API blocked? I have one in that state for 1 week now

Try the method above if that doesnt work clear cookies. If that doesnt work clear device ID’s and if that doesnt work wait another 3 days and retry again.

1 Like

So you’re saying it’s not good to keep account information?

Some of my accounts are running just fine with account information saved so I wouldn’t go as far as saying its bad, but if I get blocks removing account information helps eleviate the blocks.

Thank you friend

use alternative embedded browser cookies storage<–Should I use this?

I’ve seen somewhere around here,that enabling that feature fixed login issues. Its worth a test.

logout from embedded browser when follow using eb is blocked<-Do you think it would work?

I use this method and it only seems to work for a few hours before being blocked again.
I have a few accounts that I have no remedy for and have tried basically everything.
Just not sure what to do at this point, but hope that JV will eventually fix the API issues, but it has been over two months and still no updates of any consequence.

Follow%20Tool

Came to a bunch of blocks this morning but managed to get accounts back up (minus 2) after using the above method.

Account age and creation is critical. The top account is aged from 2015 and created on an Iphone, running on ipv4.

2 Likes

Can you be more specific on your warm up config? Only F/U? How much are you increasing daily? Thx.

Try mobile devices to warm the accounts up so IG think they are humans running the accounts