Services to offer Businesses

Well its something Im not going to do soon, until I have $5K to invest into it and enough money coming in to live off :slight_smile:

Good thinking @YungBuck, especially those of you that manage other clients IG and Facebook aka already have a foot inside, try and up sell / shift focus if possible.

If you’re okay with doing some blackhat on them, write up an ebook where you say you leave out the MP part. Tell them you are selling the ebook at $149 and that they can easily follow step by step and manage their accounts themselves.
You can cash out on them one last time and gives you a good excuse to leave the clients to their own fate.

Obviously, when they see their own results, they will more or less think you were some magic god at SM and after a month or two they’ll be back asking you to manage it. And by then you hopefully have a new setup or other offers to sell them.

Milking milking…

Besides, it gives you an ebook to sell to future customers or to use in other cpa offers :wink:

1 Like

Not really that BH to be honest more grey hat as as long as the ebook is HQ and provides them with value it should be all good.

Going to create another thread on instead of managing business managing peoples personal brand / Public Figure :slight_smile: when all this MP drama calms down we can have a nice brainstorn with some of the more experienced entrepreneur people

Whatever colour it is, you’re telling them “this is how I did, you can do it yourself now” while in fact you’re not.

My idea was just to show how you can cancel your service, earn some dollars, give you some time to come up with a new solution, all while claiming you haven’t used any automation software :wink:

And that you can use that customer base to sell the other services you mentioned

I like how times like these creates new ideas. :slight_smile:

If anybody else has any other ideas or topics regarding this matter they would like to discuss feel free to do so.

I think local advertising on FB will be huge after FB change it´s priority to local awareness and its own “yelp” like service where you can serach for local businesses on FB.

If you have already a agency, you will crush! it with this type of offers to your clients and you can pretty well upsell everything to them :wink:

This is what I will do next, and I think this is a good topic for this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree local Facebook advertising for local businesses is good, but let’s get in more detail and have a discussion.:speaking_head:

Let’s suppose your client owned a Restaurant or a takeaway :burrito:

What types of ads would you run? :running_man:

I had the following in mind :alien:

• Create an opt in page where you collect their info and as an incentive offer some discounts or something

• Create video ads of the food (Hire a :video_camera::man:) to get a lot of footage and then do video marketing

• Run “Special Offers” like subway did for valentine’s “Buy a large drink get a free sub” at the end of the day subway still made a profit just a smaller one it made subway gain more relevance in people’s minds who have stopped going their and only went for the food it also got more people promoting to come since the good experience they had aswell

• Create normal add with just a line or two of information, nothing to overwhelming

Looking forward to hear your guys suggestions :ear:

1 Like

Let´s do it :wink:

I would wait with paid advertising on FB until the restaurant got enough page likes and check-ins.

• first I would rank the restaurant in the local directory section in FB
  • set up location-based push notifications which is PURE GOLD
  • Local business ‘check-in’ system that fills a client’s Facebook page with great reviews and increase their reach

These 3 steps alone will skyrocket the ROI of the restaurant.

The best part of it is, that it´s doable without any ad cost.

After that you can start with ads to a custom audience and its lookalike audience

1 Like

Interesting learnt a few new things, totally agree with you FB is a goldmine especially for businesses and for us since we’re making money selling our services. :chart:

To be honest I don’t have much experience with FaceBook ads :computer:

However I believe you should also send some ad campaigns to IG, the IG page will be on a business account so you will be able to see analysis, you should be posting everyday 3 times when people are waking up in the morning (Breakfast) (Lunch) (Dinner) if you don’t want to spam the person’s feed or not sure if your posts are on their TL you can always use the story feature :black_nib:

1 Like

I agree with you totaly, as the percantage of active and engaging users on IG is higher than on FB, you should definetly run some IG camapaigns. As it comes to local marketing you can add a banner to your post like " just one block away" or “we are near you, don´t waste your break” or something.

Stories and live is something we will definetly look into very soon, because this has crazy potential and not many are doing this now for their restaurants and other local businesses.

This was a good point! @YungBuck

1 Like

Having worked for several small businesses, getting them properly set up on Google places / maps is really really important (at least in the US). Most small business owners really have no idea how to do it & I’m sure would gladly pay someone to do it for them.

3 Likes

Good idea thanks for sharing I will add that to the list now :slight_smile:

Take a look at the stories posted by the IG user “GaryVee” many people in my opinion stay away from stories for business as they don’t think they can keep it professional however you can you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I will take a look at his stories :slight_smile:

I think that you have to have a nice concept for your stories and be persistend, like with the content.

I will definetly try stories for ecom first, and later local.

@YungBuck, I would vote for it to be level 1, if it does not use MP for certain aspects. I think we need to populate things in the forum like that. If it uses MP for certain aspects, I would say level 2, but it’sa great idea!

1 Like

I agree with this it has been moved to level one section for now.

If anyone has any other ideas they would like to discuss feel free to post it here.

1 Like

What is so special about this “GaryVee” stories? I see it and it has nothing interesting

Some of his stories are nicely done GFX marketing his services no LQ shit.

If anyone else has any suggestions or would like to discuss a topic feel free to post!

1 Like

Oh well… Some of my opinion:

I think the best opportunity does not lie inside internet. Because if it is in the Internet already, chances are high that the idea is saturated already. Instead it lies on your environment. For example, if you live or often goes to shopping centre, and because of that you know a lot of sellers there. You can take photo of their products and sell on Internet. And because you take photo from offline and not from internet, your photo and the product is unique and thus you have a unique value (you can get higher profit). Not to mention you can get huge discount if you buy routinely from them.
Second example, if you are surrounded by software developer friends, you can form a team and make a really complex software and get good money from it.
Third example, You live in Philliphines or India where you have access to English-speaking labors. You can form a virtual assistants agency and get good money

So, really, it depends more on your environment compared some “master key” that lies in the internet. So now you can check what opportunity that you can make use of in your “environment”

Thinking off making a new thread “Services to offer to drug dealers” :joy:

3 Likes