Services to offer Businesses

I agree with you totaly, as the percantage of active and engaging users on IG is higher than on FB, you should definetly run some IG camapaigns. As it comes to local marketing you can add a banner to your post like " just one block away" or “we are near you, don´t waste your break” or something.

Stories and live is something we will definetly look into very soon, because this has crazy potential and not many are doing this now for their restaurants and other local businesses.

This was a good point! @YungBuck

1 Like

Having worked for several small businesses, getting them properly set up on Google places / maps is really really important (at least in the US). Most small business owners really have no idea how to do it & I’m sure would gladly pay someone to do it for them.

3 Likes

Good idea thanks for sharing I will add that to the list now :slight_smile:

Take a look at the stories posted by the IG user “GaryVee” many people in my opinion stay away from stories for business as they don’t think they can keep it professional however you can you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I will take a look at his stories :slight_smile:

I think that you have to have a nice concept for your stories and be persistend, like with the content.

I will definetly try stories for ecom first, and later local.

@YungBuck, I would vote for it to be level 1, if it does not use MP for certain aspects. I think we need to populate things in the forum like that. If it uses MP for certain aspects, I would say level 2, but it’sa great idea!

1 Like

I agree with this it has been moved to level one section for now.

If anyone has any other ideas they would like to discuss feel free to post it here.

1 Like

What is so special about this “GaryVee” stories? I see it and it has nothing interesting

Some of his stories are nicely done GFX marketing his services no LQ shit.

If anyone else has any suggestions or would like to discuss a topic feel free to post!

1 Like

Oh well… Some of my opinion:

I think the best opportunity does not lie inside internet. Because if it is in the Internet already, chances are high that the idea is saturated already. Instead it lies on your environment. For example, if you live or often goes to shopping centre, and because of that you know a lot of sellers there. You can take photo of their products and sell on Internet. And because you take photo from offline and not from internet, your photo and the product is unique and thus you have a unique value (you can get higher profit). Not to mention you can get huge discount if you buy routinely from them.
Second example, if you are surrounded by software developer friends, you can form a team and make a really complex software and get good money from it.
Third example, You live in Philliphines or India where you have access to English-speaking labors. You can form a virtual assistants agency and get good money

So, really, it depends more on your environment compared some “master key” that lies in the internet. So now you can check what opportunity that you can make use of in your “environment”

Thinking off making a new thread “Services to offer to drug dealers” :joy:

3 Likes