Setting Up Scraping Account - How to go about it?

Instagram is taking action on mass story viewing. People is complaining on many forums about compromised accounts.
Be aware

I know that’s why i wanted to try if i could find a way around to make F/U work . Even tho will be slow i’ll be happy anyway if i can manage to have a great 30% followback and improve engagement. Nowadays I’m promising really little to my clients, the importance is not to give to much high expectations of growth and clients know exactly about instagram shutting down bots.

But this split to different users from same sources only works if both (or more) main accounts are in exactly the same niche and would use exactly the same sources, no?

Hey uni, question:
Say once u scraped 3000 accounts (list1). You filter/fix list in excel. Then paste the 3000 into main account. It follows all 3000.
Then you scrape again another 4000 accounts this time (list2). You paste into excel, combine the 3000 and 4000 lists, remove duplicates, then paste the List 2 into the main account.

Is this the process? If so, it means you have to manually find where you left off in List 1 and continue on to List 2 correct?

Good day to you :smile:

I have a question… I suspect it is important, that scraper accounts must be old accounts. Or can this be a new account?

Are there any things I should pay attention to when using scraper account? My settings are fine.

And for the people among us, including myself who can’t speak English… Use Deepl.com to translate. Much better than Google :

yes, of course, same or similar niche.

I am running scrape with new and old accounts, most of them new, no difference, they all work.

1 Like