Settings for multiple account on 1 home IP?

Hi, I’m not getting into the M/S method yet, so I just want to run 2 main accounts on my home IP. Do I need to set up any intervals or tweak any other settings for that? If I don’t use any special settings, wouldn’t it look suspicious to blast that many actions from one IP: 400-500 F/U and 200-250 likes from each account at the same time? I suppose both accounts need to have the same night mode hours?

Also how many accounts can I add my website’s link to in the bio and how many accounts can I safely run in this manner on my home IP?

I’m not willing to take any significant risks with this approach because I use my personal Instagram account on the same phone/IP from which I post content. And also it’s important for me not to get this URL banned.

Additional question: Can I set up intervals like:
1st account: 8am - 4pm 500 f/u
2nd account: 4pm-midnight 500 f/u
midnight - 8am nightmode

That’s 63 follows, 63 unfollows, and 30 likes per hour. Would it be ok in terms of speed per hour?

1 Like

just drop the $ and buy a 5 pack of proxies and call it a day

2 Likes

You’ve clearly read a lot of posts, what do you think you can do?

2 Likes

A lot of people say you can run 5-10 accounts on raw mobile proxies, but you need to know what you’re doing. None’s really explaining how to do that. I suppose I can treat my home IP as a raw mobile proxy in terms of quality. I just couldn’t find any recommendations on how to set up more than one account on one IP. If no other help, I’d probably do what makes sense and make 2 intervals so the accounts don’t spam actions simultaneously. Or even, like the first person suggested, get a mobile 1:1 IP. I also have no idea how many accounts I can use the same url with safely.

No, those are very different things.

RAW mobile is the whole modem. So it’s like a 4G LTE hotspsot that you can run your accounts off of.

Home IP is residential. I wouldn’t go over 5 max. You’ll be fine with 2 accounts.

Yes to night mode. Yes to intervals at least until you have them going for about 3 months.

As far a single URL, 2 accounts will be fine. I’ve seen people use them on up to 100 (and no I don’t recommend it). But 2 is fine.

4 Likes

Thanks. Do people with a raw mobile proxy get only one IP? Because I’ve seen people run 10 accounts on that.

Yes, but mobile IP’s are much better than a residential IP.

You only get 1 mobile IP at a time. But in general mobile IPs are rotating between the devices in an area. So it’s the “nature” of mobile IPs being used by different devices. Please correct me if I am wrong @wortime thats how i understood it.

1 Like

Hi,
One thing that hasn’t been said is to build up slowly, don’t go for the 400-500 and 200-250 straight away. there are plenty of ideas about warmup on the forum.

good luck.

1 Like

Can I set up intervals like:
1st account: 8am - 4pm 500 f/u
2nd account: 4pm-midnight 500 f/u
midnight - 8am nightmode

That’s 63 follows, 63 unfollows, and 30 likes per hour. Would it be ok in terms of speed per hour?

1 Like

I like to keep my actions per hour under 50 and I don’t do likes at all as they don’t provide as many follow backs but are much more likely to get blocked.

With a follow the user gets a notification with a one button option to follow back, with a like they have to go through many more steps to follow back. More friction equals smaller conversion rate.

Also, I wouldn’t follow and unfollow at the same time. I create separate blocks of time for these. Some people do them at the same time though and have no issues so you can do your own testing and see what kind of issues you encounter

2 Likes

Yeah I agree on avoiding likes. IG is super suspicious of automated likes and it’s easier to get punished for this than f/u

I would give each account 4 hours of nightmode and spread the follows out over more hours. You can do more unfollows in an hour than you can follows.

3 Likes

Are you going soft? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you answer so many questions this nicely that have already been answered :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m trying something new. And at least they read the forum and have good questions. Not like “how do I print money”, and “spoon feed me”.

They just seem confused about a lot of technical terms and methods. So for a newbie they are doing a good job.

4 Likes

Excited to see this new outlook in action. You’ve inspired me to try to be more active and helpful to people at those stages as well (no joke).

1 Like

Awesome. I truly don’t mind people that have good questions and search. It’s the people who join and ask for things without giving back or reading that annoy me. Pretty easy to tell who they are pretty quickly.

3 Likes