ShadowBan: a summary of all suggestions

Hi everyone,

I’m following many suggest about shodwban, because I have 2 accounts of clients in that mode.
So, I decided to bring back here all the suggestions I found, even if for now after 2 weeks nothing has changed: I’m still in shadowban.

The suggests are:

• check your hashtag and find which hashtag are in banned
  • change the hashtag: you can’t use the same for each post
  • Delete hashtag on previous post (I can’t do it, because my clients doesn’t want it! May be it’s normal…)
  • Wait 2 weeks-20 days: will get normal!
  • Try to change all hashtags
  • Update your skills :wink:

This are some suggest which I found here. But for now, I have in shadowban 2 of my accounts of clients.
Can you suggest other tips?

Thanks a lot in advance.

4 Likes

Try to use as many features instagram has. IGTV, story (with swipe up, countdown feature for example). This really help me for the health of my account (and no longer be shadowban). :slight_smile: Good luck it takes lot of efforts and time to leave the shadowban

5 Likes

Another sugggestion: switch from business account to normal one. It worked for me.

2 Likes

I know that this is hard with a client account, but disabling the account for 3-7 days is something you can take in consideration. It worked for a lot of people here.

4 Likes

@Ashua Wow seriously and did you some others benefits to switch on a normal account ? :slight_smile:

Ok so… turn to personal account and tey to post immediately or tomorrow day?

I’ve been total device shadowbanned before, I waited 2 weeks on the dot and got unbanned

It really depends on how far down the drain the account health has gone. Have you been running aggressive settings for long? Some report waiting more than an entire month to get unbanned, but that process might be sped up by acting really human like and using different functions as mentioned above.

Not that I noticed.

wait a bit, is always good :slight_smile:

Same here, i have more than 6 accounts all were shadow banned on April 5 and still in same situation. Any new tips will be appreciated.

Had many of my accounts shadowbanned after PV wave. Most of them used to use same hashtag list in post caption or comments. Stopped tagging for some time - all accounts now unbanned

1 Like

when you say “disable the account” what do you mean exactly?

Look in your settings for “temporary disable account” @nomad

1 Like

You stopped to use ALL hashtag?

UPDATE:

• change the password
  • stop to use the hashtags for some posts
  • Turn from “business account” to “personal account”

I’m trying anyway

Do you have problem about PV? I have more and more problem… also my accounts did’t login on Jegger… :disappointed_relieved:
I’m trying to change password and return to personal account.