Shadowban - Real or Fake?

Instagram Shadowban - Real or Not ???

• Real
  • Myth

0 voters

Post inspired by @christophercameroncr so I thought I’d bring it up for everyone to debate :slight_smile:

Please include your experiences or examples below!

2 Likes

Hi paradox, how can I contact you?

Example of shadowban: When I was doing aggressive follow unfollow a year ago, (and repeatedly hitting blocks) I never could get hashtag reach no matter what.

Although I guess it doesn’t matter now in 2020 since hashtags barely work anymore :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Definitely real, was gaining a bunch of followers in last week and I’ve committed a mistake yesterday and got a warning… now my ER dropped and 0 followers so far, I wonder how many days I need to wait until things go back to normal since my last shadowban lasted almost 3 months.
If someone has a tip and could share it I would be glad.

what mistake did you make?

I run a babe account and posted on stories an old IGTV of my page (to it get more views etc) but “censored” it with a emoticon, insta algorithm mistakes it with a naked photo and warned me lmao.
Lesson of the day, dont put hearts on your bikini photos.

Prove that shadowban is real:

So you were growing up until today when you lost 7 followers? Hopefully it will end by 2 weeks

How do you mean hashtags don’t work anymore?

I said they barely work anymore, i.e. hit or miss. Sometimes it’s amazing hashtag reach and other days its 1 account reached @Jaha

For me never worked, almost 1 year with this account and no matter what i post, the recent # doesnt show my posts.

Updating this post. Ive let my account rest for 3 days without even login… still shadowbanned.

Few nights ago I was reading Trump tweets where he complained on twitter and mentioned how twitter is shadowbanning :slightly_smiling_face: then I thought why would president mention it at all if its fake and myth…

I have an account losing followers for about 1 1/2 month after being growing 300-400 per day for months until got hit by a false positive of nudity too. I tried everything, changing proxies, rest the account for 1 week, clean cookies, work with a real phone, nothing does helps

1 Like

There’s another account which got blocked for PV and finally was able to rescue it, had 206K followers, lost followers until 190k, then started to gain again (I only repost 3 times per day), now is getting 1K new followers per day, but it doesn’t post captions (tried changing proxies, resting, relogin) and EG is 0.3, all this is so odd.