Share the result. Like + Subscription

Hello, do you think this is a normal result? Not very large limits? (Like + Subscribe)

1 Like

27 new followers for about 190 actions (follow+like) is good assuming all followers came from those actions today.

You can post your settings here and maybe we can help you scale that up.

Tell me, can I use +150 like and +150 subscriptions at the same time and is it safe?

I can’t promise you anything, but there are people doing that much and more.
Search the forum.
Check this thread:

It’s safe to run the follow tool and like tool at the same time. In your screenshot it appears the like tool has hit daily limit. Did you set the limit to gradually increase by x-y each day until it reaches your preferred limit?
I’m sure your account can like more than 35 posts per day.

Tell me, can I use +150 like and +150 subscriptions at the same time and is it safe?

Here you have it today.

1 Like

It’s a pity the truth is that this is one account how it works, this account is not entertaining) A car repair)

it’s better to start slowly and work you way up you can start with 50 likes and 100 follow a day then go up from there and see how it goes

Nice results you have there. You can increase likes, slowly, that’s for sure. If you start receiving blocks, go back but I am sure that you can go higher with those

But on another account I catch a block (For such small settings.

Can you share your settings here, we can take a look and help you optimize them.

Thanks for the help, I already reset the settings. Potpodderzhka advised to make up to 60 subscriptions and likes up to 60 per day.

Okay, sounds great, good luck my friend :slightly_smiling_face: