Share your Failure + Seek Help

Sorry bud, that will conflict with what I am doing myself :slight_smile:

The last thing I need is more competition haha.

You can try selling on BHW, or in the MarketPlace subsection in MassPlanner (If its created)

One day, when I grow up, I would like to become Brandon competitor :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day, when I grow up, I would like to dominate all my competitors :smiley:

1 Like

Been having some awful luck the past week. For instance, the past 2 days I’ve followed 1000 and gained somewhere between 10-20 followers. It’s actually really fucking depressing considering the follows have been from interactions and friends of accounts literally related to the photos I’ve posted during following + liking their content, even with some manual comments throw into the mix.

I’m ready to punch a wall and scream, seriously. Mostly because I spent a lot of time finding accounts and making sure they’d be highly targeted for the photos I was posting, and to not get any reciprocation is close to torture.

Hey Ian,

I think there is some problem with your settings and/or the tool.
I had a similar experience and it turned out to be caused by a problem in my follow settings. [I simply added F10 instead of FUnlimited]. Do you mind re-checking you follow sources?

Also, check the increase in the number of followings you have. I just had an issue where the tool indicated to have unfollowed 1200 daily and it turned out that it wasn’t.

1 Like

Like a typo with one of the accounts? I’ll check but I’m pretty sure they’re correct. I’ve manually looked at the accounts it was following and they seemed legitimately related to who I’d want following back but who knows. Maybe people are just using it less during holiday times?

I haven’t unfollowed for a week so I’ll see what’s up, turned MP off for a day due to anger.