🇪🇺 Shared \ Private 4G LTE Mobile Proxy Network | Starting 4 € month

Hello,
What is the technical difference between raw EU proxies(client) AND raw EU proxies (scraper)?

Do you rotate scraper proxies more frequently?

@ahmethann - The only differences between them are:

• different Mobile Operator on all 3 options (Shared, RAW for clients and RAW for scrape);
  • limitation of how many accounts per social media network you can add to work (at the same time) to 1 proxy (Shared - 1, RAW for clients - 5, RAW for scrape - 30);
  • Rotation time (Shared - you cannot changed, RAW for clients - you can change it; RAW for scrape - you can change it).

Best regards!

Hello,
How do we purchase?

Been doing business with this incredible guy for years. An outstanding partner. A+. Thank you for the recent order of proxies.

1 Like

Simply like this: Send me a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Known Digi boy for more than a year, and been using his raw proxies consistently for 5+ months. Extremely satisfied and one of my main proxy providers!
Very honest and direct person, no BS just business.

Start increasing your capacity so I can buy more!

1 Like

telegram contact in the first post is working?
thank you.

There you go:

Maybe a bit unlucky that the @ resolved @Digital7Boy here in the forum :see_no_evil:
Alternatively put “Digital7Boy” into the Telegram search :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been using @Digital7Boy’s service for close to a year now. This is one of the only mobile providers where I didn’t run into any bandwidth issues. Every account on each social network connected with ease, and on top of that I’ve had near 100% uptime. You can tell that only quality accounts are on this network. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a quality proxy at a fair price.

2 Likes

Hello, can you send me the payment details for 1 private/raw proxy.

1 Like

i want to test your proxy. please give us trail

@Dale_Oshea - I’ve sent all you need to know in private, check your inbox. Thanks!

@Geoimranawan - Unfortunately I don’t have available spots for trials. You can buy the minimum quantity (1 for raw and 10 for shared) to test them.

Do the 1.25 mobile proxies work for GSA Ser Engine & Rankerx tools? Do you have clients using them for that with success submitting links?

@losek - My proxies works just on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and TikTok.

NOTICE: Proxies are currently down due of an issue at the hosting company which is used as a bridge between client and local proxy servers (where modems are installed), the problem started 30 minutes ago.

UPDATE (55 minutes later): Proxies are back online.

1.25Euro/month its for share 4G proxy? only 1acc scraper or? why so cheap?
and for 20Euro/month Private 4G? only me? how many acc max? any trial for this? thanks

Hey man do you offer a trial?

@mandc - Check your DM.

@Henry12 - unfortunately all spots available for trials are busy now. But you can rent the minimum quantity of shared\raw lines to test. Anyway, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

I’d like one private 4g proxy, please.

Thanks!

Hi @adi_szasz, I’ve just sent you a DM. Talk there.

I purchased 3 Raw mobile proxies about a month ago
Using them for client promotions, mostly Singers & actors
5 clients per proxy
Likes, Follows & Story views

I am experiencing occasional TL’s but not too bad
Occcasional temp action blocks but again not too bad

Much better results & far less issues than I was experiencing with Residential proxies

1 Like