Show your workspace!

You automated the automated software to get it all automated and dont need a screen or anything more? Nice…

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH no its more like we have 8 laptops lying around the place . so kinda get use to pick and run kinda thing .mostly on the desktop though . but i like the way you put it :wink: should be done that way xD

1 Like

@wortime i’m jealous :triumph:

1 Like

12 Likes

My partner says hi to you all xD

10 Likes

My partner is saying you have to check your partner again…

7 Likes

That was my setup for work. Believe me when I say the room was always very warm! Also not pictured is my view of nothing. Well ok, a small backyard. Once I retrieve it from storage I will send pics of the new setup. Once the website is launched I need a dedicated server. I might just buy a physical one.

My old bill for just internet was $160 a month with that setup as I needed a redundant connection. I also had my 4G connection ready in case things went south.

The reason for the laptops (supplied by work), were so that I could connect to client environments without dropping the connection to work. I do not miss those days.

2 Likes

HAHAHHAHAHAHA my partner fled after that xD

Here is mine :slight_smile:

10 Likes

wow nice view is that Amsterdam? Love the buds there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@florin22xxl What do you have on those coolers?

1 Like

What do you mean?case coolers or cpu coolers?

2 Likes

Let us see your current setup :smile:

2 Likes

Here is where the miracle happens :wink: MACBOOKPRO connected by teamviewer to an I7 16gbRAM ASUS that is working 24-24;7-7 :wink: Managing around 200 fb profiles at the moment

12 Likes

Team work makes the dream work :smile::dog:

12 Likes

Nice one!!!

@florin22xxl the CPU coolers! Those are massive.

Noctua NH-D15 keeps my 6700k cool and quite.

3 Likes

Not Amsterdam, living in Gouda:)