🔥 Shuttestock + Zappier + Pinterest = 150k+ Unique Monthly Visitors to your website

Hey man thanks for the share. I was wondering if you have some shortcut to find the contributors?

here is a video of what I did (but takes forever been at it for a few hours): https://www.loom.com/share/e6585236c1be43f996d6b5dbcb82a88a

Is there a faster method, like a screen where I can find top contributors? looked all over the place on google and can’t find what I’m looking for

cheers

2 Likes

Very cool, thanks for this tip! I’m trying this out and will let you know how it goes. I created a couple different zaps using different links for each so hopefully that will get around the account ban using the same link every time (i.e. one goes to website, one goes to IG, one goes to FB, etc…).

Great guide, thank you so much!!

Will be trying this out shortly with a new blog, let’s see what kind of traffic it can generate!

This is a pretty cool method, will try it out.

1 Like

can you send me a video explain how to set up this method >> yourfreedoom12@gmail.com

Cool! But the method still working?

When I Open his RSS from Shutterstock [shutterstock.com/feed.mhtml?gallery_id={XXX}

Now show,

Something went wrong, but we’re working on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Error code: 500

Nice share, wondering if it’s still working, what i plan to do is post from Instagram to Pinterest, not sure if this can be automatized?

1 Like

Don’t know if it works anymore as Pinterest now requires a Pin Title and Description. If the RSS doesn’t pull or make a title, then the pin has very little chance of being seen.

2 Likes

you can use IFTTT service to automate it , its free

5 Likes

I used to use IFTTT, and keep forgetting about it. It is an awesome little tool, thanks for reminding me @said_L.O.M !

3 Likes

Do you think it’s possible to share pictures from someone’s flickr to pinterest?

I also have this problem

Is this still working?

Wonderful share. Amazing. :+1:t2:

Yes, it is still working very good

Hi, I just saw this thread and looks promising.

But, I have a question: do these visitors convert?

1 Like

Was about to ask as well.

This sounds amazing! i’m setting something like this up through IFTTT. So how many pins could you post with a RSS feed is there a specific cap to this? Also it possible to post video’s through a RSS feed?

to all those that say it still works - how is it working if Pinterest is throwing an error instead of feeds? :confounded: