🔴 Simple Trick That Helped Me Get Over 500+ Swipe Up

Lol nice one :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:thinking: that is a weird behavior tbh!

2 Likes

I while back someone did this with what looked like a hair on the screen… people would swipe up trying to clean the “hair” off their screen. I’m sure a lot of people were confused about that one!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Now that’s clickbait on steroids

3 Likes

Well if u target kiddos and direct them to some quiz sites, pretty sure u can make some bucks with arbitrage

6 Likes

love it bro! would be a good promo for a basketball oder baseball app ^^

4 Likes

+1 @jimiiz :v:

3 Likes

I’m trying that out, amazing tip! Thanks brother

1 Like

This is generally called “OMG someone is revealing my ‘secret’ method that I’m using and they’re going to destroy my hidden tactic. Must hide!

Not knowing this stuff has been around as long as forever. One gets stuck on a method that they think is gold because no one in their circle is aware of it.

It’s great that stuff like this is shared thought because it expands the creativity and approaches of everyone in ways that you or I wouldn’t have thought of.

Don’t fear the competition.

Love it. Learn from it. Exploit their flaws. Learn for free from their mistakes. 4x what they’re doing right.

Good on @jimiiz for sharing. :+1:

5 Likes

WOW! This is seriously clickbait but its gonna be great!
Gonna try it tonight!

1 Like

Yeah he also moved my thread that is meant for beginners to lvl2 yesterday lol…

2 Likes

good tip my friend
this is my swipe up now :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hahaha, this is really nice one actually.
Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

I tried it yesterday but only 10% of the Users Swiped up. Well it´s still a nice trick - if you do it for an Ad Campaign I can imagine the results will be quite awesome.

1 Like

Do you know guys how to use the swipe-up to redirect the user to our own profile? thinking to do it for non-followers that see the story.

1 Like

generate deep link (app.urlgeni.us) from Your Instagram profile link (instagram.com/your username) > objective traffic > create instastory ad in fb meneger> use Your deep link

100% Agree with you :+1: and those Type of people ''Closed minded" Most of em tend to get stuck By time

Unlike when people adapt and apply new ideas By sharing there Knowledge and allowing other people’s ideas in there strategies by tweaking there methods ,they will always stay on top of the game together !

@discobot quote please :dove:

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. — Thomas Paine

2 Likes

I remember one account did the similar trick on swipe up stories and got banned as Instagram noticed that is doing that trick, also there were some articles in some news websites. What he did? He actually place a real-looking hair on each image so people can swipe that hair away resulting in swipe up or watching other story :smiley:

3 Likes

haha this is some epic clickbait skills. I’m guessing when people did eventually go to the offer they didn’t buy though?