πŸ”΄ Simple Trick That Helped Me Get Over 500+ Swipe Up

Yo Yo Brothers and Sisters! I have something that you can like :clown_face:

Recently on my Insta Story I made a trick, thanks to which I got over 500+ Swipe Up :arrow_up:

My instastory was watched by 1000 people, so 1/2 of them moved the screen up! :eyes:

This result could be even better with you if you have a bigger audience!

Ball Gif you can find by typing Basket Ball :point_down:

Please try it in Your instastory and let me know how much you can get Swipe up in 24 hours :heart_eyes:

53 Likes

Haha awesome trick, not sure if it will help at all since all you would be getting are swipe ups, then te people are probably gonna quit the site immediatly, but could work very well for cpa or just for the fun of it lol!

4 Likes

the link was directed to very valuable content on my youtube channel, also people were not angry at me :smile_cat::metal:

1 Like

Sliding into the offer hehe :grin: Nice idea haha

1 Like

what a genius idea that’s Clickbait 2.0 :star_struck: if they are swiping up to a an interesting content it’s so worth trying!
100% will implement it now and see how it goes :smiley: ,really appreciate the share thanks a lot bro

1 Like

This is crazy! Thank you for the idea!! Im going to try this on an account with 230K and let you know the results

2 Likes

somebody moved this to lvl2? why? @mallols why?

1 Like

Amazing share!
I’ll try it soon
+1

1 Like

He doesn’t have minimum likes how he’s on lvl regular?? If we delete post our account drops likes?

2 Likes

This thread explains it @imHugoLeandro

1 Like

Nice share @jimiiz! This is the content and the value you should share to reach lvl2. Good job.

2 Likes

Thank you sir understood now :slight_smile: So lvl regular can hide posts from lvl basic if they think they are exposing something dangerous to the world?

1 Like

@imHugoLeandro It’s all explained there.

2 Likes

Now that’s clickbait the right way :joy:

1 Like

Haha this is dope :joy: But the more interesting did you get any sales or what was the ROMI?:smirk:

1 Like

Been doing this for awhile. Works quite well, just gotta be careful of what traffic you bring in, so it doesn’t possibly kill your pixel or screw up your data when getting people to land.

Ran this for a client (can’t post the video)
We were getting $000.7 CTR (all) for this campaign for a few days.

11 Likes

@mallols

this is the second time you moved this topic to another level. TS is lvl1 so you are moving it to a section he cant read

why?

stop fcking around and wasting my time

10 Likes

i also cant access my topic which i created yesterday

1 Like

Niiiceee :eyes: Thank you for new inspiration :heart:

1 Like

goal> get more YouTube views and keep my followers happy :grin::v:

1 Like