Site Advertisement Scam?

Hello.

I was wondering is this advertisement that’s live 24/7 on the top is actually paid or the site admins have forgotten to take it down, or whats the deal? Because I actually decided to go for this service, and got SCAMMED, so Im curious why is it promoting scammy services?

it is like for Xcat, admins for some reasons tell you to not share legit sellers to the community here, but at the same time are not looking much into these scam services. i also did got scam from an advertisement on this forum last year, hopefully people awareness made it all back :slight_smile:

maybe you have the link of the thread to put here? report/flag it I will do the same

Is that the link of the thread you are talking about Instagram Mass DM/Comments Hybrid - Affordable prices! Surge Social - Public Marketplace - MP Social ?

1 Like

What kind of admins are operating here that they cannot remove the simple ad that is in front of everyone’s eyes when they visit this site, very sad.

No there was no thread, only this ad that I showed in the screenshot. No option to report it.

2 Likes

Hi, the ad is a sponsored ad and that’s why it stays on the forums. I provide the service detailed in the ad

1 Like

Then I guess your service is just a sponsored scam, Is that what you are trying to say?

@dripmood I think you should open a thread here if you were scammed & have proof. #public-marketplace:shitlist

2 Likes