😈[IG changes] Someone noticed?

Well, as i prefer straight to the deal:

• All my niche accs show negative dynamics of growth ( around - 100 followers daily) for the last 3 weeks
  • All my niche accs show positive dynamics of engagement (around + 2% - 4% of likes and comments)
  • Finger prints. Few weeks ago if tried to check any of my accounts via the web browser and clicked blue arrow (to check similar accounts) - I saw all of my accounts in the “suggested” list. Now there is no one of my accs
  • And finally i can like more than 1k user’s photos daily

So, has someone noticed something like that ?

I am currently facing also some “new issues”, but nothing like that. So you are saying, you are losing now everyday followers, but at the same time your ER is improving?

1 Like

It makes sense if the lost followers were fake accounts who never engaged. Less fake followers, engagement from existing followers stay the same = higher average engagement rate.

3 Likes

Totally agree, I just wanted to aks if I got him right… But it seems like that :slight_smile: Some people have stated, that IG shows out pics only to a part of our followers, lets say it is 40%. Maybe this is true, could be.
And as you said: less fake followers means that the posts are shown (hopefully) to real followers who may like the posts => higher ER.

2 Likes

yes…if that is happening…reach increases.

Looks like going back to normal (hope)

is this not the same thing what they did with FB sometime back ? all spammy likes would be undone . and all accounts which were found not used and spammed were removed by them . so i think since its the same api as well . they might do the same here . as there are lot of spamm accounts on IG too