So. Am I the only one here that barely get any views, moreso likes?

I currently have the same problem. Posted for 2 days and no views. today i posted a video and got 1500 views within 3 hours and my 2nd video i uploaded got 0 views after hours. I can’t understand it.

2 Likes

Yea, it’s so messy but I think in the future will surely stabilize.

1 Like

You are overthinking it. Most successful kids on the platform are those who are just having fun and whatever happens. The algorithm isn’t broken, it’s just there are many different factors they consider. I got over 34k followers in less than a month. You just need to find the right audience for your content.

5 Likes

This man is preaching today :call_me_hand: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

How many times per day have you been posting to get 34k followers in a month? Do you put a Call to Action in the caption?

Currently at 62k. And I post a video per day, sometimes once in 2-3 days. It’s way easier to grow an account in Asia, since locals love foregines. A video like normally comes with a follow. That’s why I’m not targeting the US.

And no, I just post random videos of myself following trends. I don’t even have a specific niche.

1 Like

Ahhh ok, so you’re in Asia or are you using a VPN.

Strange phenomenon that is happening to me:
New account with US Sim got zero views on the first 3 uploads, while my analytics says:

I’m in Europe, using an Asian SIM card. VPN isn’t recommended. It also didn’t work for me.

Not using a VPN.

Ah, you made a new account. I started doing this on my main account, which I already had back in March.

Analytics show a small number from the US but my profile page shows zero. Maybe because I activated the pro account before uploading videos. I will try to turn off/on the pro account.

1 Like

Small update:
I deleted those 3 videos. Immediately uploaded a new created video that got 〜 300 views.
I also re-posted an old video that I already had posted in my previous account (now deleted) and got zero views. So I believe that TikTok thinks I am stealing and re-uploading other people’s content so it doesn’t send it to anyone’s FYP.
The videos might stay in TikTok’s system even after deleting them.
My old account should be definitely gone in about 3 weeks, as you have 30 days to recover your your account after deleting it.
I will try a bunch of things and update my account performance.

A week ago I made an alt account on another iPhone device. Reposted all my videos from my main account, and some got over 10k views.

1 Like

Really? Just got unlucky I guess. All my already-posted videos were stuck at zero views while the new ones got some.

What do you mean resetting the algorithm for your account.

1 Like

It seems like you have to regain the trust of the algorithm at times. Maybe it is just supertstition.

How do I do this.

Keep posting consistently.

How many posts a day