So. Am I the only one here that barely get any views, moreso likes?

On all my 5 accounts my reach is suffering.
My views are bleeding and on my small accounts, users are barely following.

I think this is because there are too many people on the platform. What’s your experience with this?
Are you affected by this “disease”?

1 Like

Just have to make better content. Probably an algorithm change. The key to TikTo is posting through whatever happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get around 10 views when I post something new.

Are you deleting videos? Did you post anything copyrighted or banned? Videos flagged?

1 Like

You and about 100 million other people +++

1 Like

Oh so im not alone. I scouted some big accounts yesterday and I saw that their engagement is decreased. That’s a bummer :slight_smile: but I won’t quit TikTok. I want to see what happens after the quarantine

I deleted some videos which had 0 views and reuploaded them with no success in the increase of views. Anything copyrighted nope and yes they banned some of my posts 2 weeks ago but that didn’t affect my view count from 1 week ago.

1 Like

Don’t delete videos. It is like resetting the algorithm for your account. Try to keep posting consistently again and things should return to normal.

I think I read it here somewhere, someone stopped posting for a day and their old video started getting views. It’s like tiktok’s way to give you incentive to get back to platform and produce content.

You can try with one of your accounts. Don’t post for a 1-2 days and see what happens.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea to test. I will try that.Thanks @Adnan

2 Likes

Could have easily been a coincidence or the old videos finally catching on though

I dunno… Just saying what I read. As always, testing will show.

1 Like

Yep! Always good to have more and more testing and examples :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw that all my old videos on all my accounts are now getting more traction and blowing up. But my new ones delve only into max 1000 views, some of them even get a maximum of 20 views.

1 Like

oolongo thanks for the advice man. It seems like TikTok algorithm is a bit messed up from the new users posting. I continued posting and it seems like videos are still getting traction. Not like viral traction but they do good.

Let’s be optimistic about the future. Maybe TikTok is not such a bitc*

1 Like

haha she is a b**** but she can be super generous to us

1 Like

Hey man got the same problem I literally made like 5 really good and viral videos and I was shocked then i started to get around 20 views!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!

2 Likes

That’s what happened to me too! I think the algorithm is broken now.

2 Likes

That is like the oldest excuse in the book lol. “it’s broke”. Just post through it!

3 Likes

I am always posting. I ain’t gonna quit.

1 Like