Social media accounts

hello everyone
i miss all of you i been like 2 months now not around but i always came time to time to see what happening here

anyway i just checked some topics now and most of them about people losing accounts or can’t create accounts on social media lets be honest guys we all doing that for money so to make money you must invest some money so don’t use new accounts because its worthless u verified it with phone or not in the end will get banned so better buy some aged accounts and work with it u will be in safe side i been years using same accounts and i just lose accounts when i try something new very stupid but i always love to try so u will lose account or two in very specific cases
use aged accounts and stay in safe side my friends
sorry for my bad english
have good day everyone

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and advice. Using an age account does have it’s advantage. However, users also need to realize that they need to keep it slow if they’re just starting out. Social networkings sites typically ban or suspend account if they think that a user is abusing their platform which all of the suspended account is doing. Anyways, glad you drop by. :slight_smile:

1 Like