🎯 Software for scraping FB

Hello guys, I’m in need of good software to scraper in FB.
Please leave some suggestions below.

Thank you!

1 Like

Would also be interested in one for Twitter.

1 Like

zennoposter, you can create easily the scraper you need

What you need to scrape? Pics/names/groups?

1 Like

can closed groups still be scraped? i would personally be interested in that as well

You need to be a member

2 Likes

Emails - Phones

Has anyone actually used this FbCandy service? They don’t seem to have a free tier to even check out whether the tool does what they say it does!

Not accusing or anything, just pointing out something I noticed:

The link you posted was from a subreddit with 4 posts and 3 of them are from a user with a similar username to yours… Just wondering whether you have anything to do with this app yourself…

Again, this isn’t an accusation - just thought I should know where I’m getting my recommendations from.

6 Likes

I think I’ve found a good tool for this.

It really looks like a self-promotion.
Remove your post so that no one reports it as spam.
That way you will not be harmed in the forum.

:arrow_heading_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_heading_down:

https://mpsocial.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/8/88116fe0f6607838ea97d1aa97186dc3150125d0.png

1 Like

Any reviews on this?

I’m using something from Snaware (dotcom I think) called Facebook Graph search. It can extract a bunch of stuff. Costs like $40. Doesn’t look anything fancy or whatever but it does the job and nothing dodgy there, had it since months ago.

2 Likes

I honestly have not tested it yet.
It seems like a great tool, but I do not like the idea of paying a high value for the life license in a tool that can stop working at any moment because of the changes of the FB that are many in the last months.

Isn’t there a 3monthly package plan now?

Seconded this. Works really well! I also use Sorting Social (referral link / non-referral link) which is great for extracting posts from Facebook and Pinterest.

3 Likes

Work for Look a like on fb?

How much does it cost?

is this still working?

Yeah, it’s good. But I was using it to extract from graph search URLs. Facebook just got rid of or changed the Graph Search feature a couple of days ago so if that’s what you want it for you may want to hold off. The targeted friends adding I do relies on this so I’m not sure what strategies will be possible afterwards.

1 Like