[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

I use them for Like exchange

3 Likes

Have you been receiving all your likes in the like exchange?

I used this settings and i got blocked ;/ what’s Your experience of this settings?

So are you guys all following through api again? I will slowly switch them back 1 for 1… #worried

I have my own, but I published this film because I learned from the Lord at the beginning.
And he always advised me well.

1 Like

Yes he helps a lot, but i think this settings of jarvee are little strange

2 Likes

Hi Gaevintt,

Hi @Dima_Kuzn,

Do you guys get Temp Blocks (Red !) at all?

I get the Red! for both Like and Follow - but I can still do it via EB and on Mobile no problem. I have to Clear Cookies and then Clear Errors. It usually solves the problem.

Do you guys have the same problem?

Thanks!

In this case I usually try to reset IDs and change another proxy.
But now, When I get Temp Blocks, It blocks both API and EB :smile:

Oh gotcha thanks. Ive only reset IDs once and heard not too do it too often so left it at that.

“But now, When I get Temp Blocks, It blocks both API and EB” - oh man that sucks big time

But your numbers are helpful, thank you, I still have yet to reach my max daily limits… I see you run UF as well? Any problems running both at the same time?

I have no problem with my home IP but With Data center proxies I have gotten 70% blocks, especially follow blocks. What kind of proxies do you use?

1 Like

Same as you. I dont run on my home IP - I run on VPS.
VPS IP without proxy and Data Center Proxies about the same % in blocks - I dont see much difference at all…

We got follow blocks when I tried switching back to API. But what’s even more worrying is 2 of those accounts got the “compromised account” alert after getting the block via API. Clients had to change passwords.

@Gaevintt Yes, this can happen. You will need to find a good data center proxy providers - and be lucky on the proxy with subnets you’ll get from it !

Sometimes it works, sometimes you’ll need to switch up providers :confused: Don’t give up, it’s gonna work out !

For the blocks problem, everyday i got around 2-4 actions blocks for 100 accounts. If reseting Device ID doesn’t work, I would suggest to let it rest 48 hours, or to try to reset Cookies instead :egg::hatching_chick:

@Daddykins I think we all experiment actions blocks right now, we just have to deal with them a few minutes everyday :wink:

@Jenneki If you manage 2 accounts, there are 2 choices for you :

• Get 2 data center proxies and play the 1:1 ratio.
  • Get 1 mobile 3G or 4G proxy and play the 1:2 ratio.
    If i were you, i would go for a 3G/4G proxy if you plan to add more accounts later on. Otherwise, 2 data centers would do the trick ! :egg::hatching_chick:

Hello @rajesh, for the “confirmation loop”, I would suggest you to Verify them one by one, day after day, per proxy. Also, I tested out a protocol that worked all the time for me :

• Day1 Verifying -> Valid ? Day 2 : stories. Day 3 : DM. Day 4 : F/U

• Day1 Verifying -> PV/EC ? Day 2 + 3 : rest. Day 4 : stories. Day 5 : DM. Day 6 : F/U.

@wilis For your emails, you can either use @gmail or @yahoo.com, both work like a charm :ok_hand:

:egg::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::rooster:

7 Likes

Finally hit all blue! Most of it was thanks to 4G proxies and having some very safe settings

2 Likes

I too am having issues with temporary blocks (4g proxies all accounts just doing eb actions - low settings at around 50-80 follows per day no likes)

Is there a solution to that? is it just a Jarvee error as someone mentioned and it would be fine to untick the “suspend when temporary blocked” option?

Try to follow 10 users in the EB manually - > if it works than just Jarvee and 4G not going well toghter all the time. Thing of the scenario: enter user page, click follow, refresh,check the follow button again but this time the proxy not working, and you get a refreshing page forever… Jarvee think Follow did not stick.
EB is much harder to mauintain than a req-cfm methodology of the API.

3 Likes

Where did you get your 4G proxies?

Hey Redis, I used Aaron’s settings before the block wave. I was wondering what you consider strange? Just curious about what you guys with more experience think.

Don’t do that please, reset device ID is only last case, please check if those accounts that you’ve resetted the ID if they have shadowban please. RESET DEVICE ID ONLY LAST CASE SCENARIO.

Just logout and login back on EB and it should be back to normal or do as @testing123 advise.

"Clear Cookies and then Clear Errors. It usually solves the problem"

3 Likes

where is the clear errors tab?