[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

I am using DC proxies, but 70% has gotten Block and 10% was banned.
And when I test on my home IP, everything work fine!

How many accounts are you running?

İ have heard there has got bots which is using mobile app for automation? any info about this topic?

Where did you get the proxies?

1 Like

Develop them by myself

1 Like

This is a common problem for me, but don’t see it being discussed much here. A lot of my accounts weren’t able to follow via API. A lot were and are still completing tons of actions through only API.

I set up all my accounts to follow via EB when API is blocked. Reset cookies for some accounts that were action blocked and re-warmed up accounts. Everything was fine for a week. Now a lot of my accounts are being temp blocked through EB. Some get temp block after just trying to follow 1 user through EB, and some are able to go up to 15-20 and then get temp blocked. Seems very random as I still have accounts working fine on API. About 10% are on DC proxies, 90% on mobile proxies.

Anyone else having a lot of problems with temporary blocks?

2 Likes

Could someone kindly remind me how (and where) to “clear errors”?
I had the post bookmarked, but it looks like that thread was moved to level 2 and that also removed my bookmark. In the future I will just take a screenshot and not bookmark.
Thanks!

2 Likes

What if it’s not working in EB manually?

So you are blocked.
Use same location 4G proxy.
Log out - > log in.

I had the same problem with a 6 hour block on 6/43 accounts. I solved it by blocking the tool and deleting the notification error

1 Like

@IIS
Where did you did delete the error notification?
Thanks!

1 Like

go to tool … below execute action…clear error notifications

1 Like

OK, that is what I thought.
It just seemed that was clearing “notifications” and not errors, but I will click that button.
Just having a small issue with temporary blocks and hoping clearing the error notifications will help

A friend of mine said Jarvee said they released update few days ago for API fix. Anyone else notice this?

I slowly warmed up new accounts and they still receive a block so i dont think so

Yeah, I didn’t think so either. He said 80% of his accounts are working through just API.

My main problem is temporary blocks now. I have enabled to follow through EB when API blocked. But does it ever switch back to API?

It really just seems so random. Some accounts do perfect one day, then stop and receive temp blocks all day, aren’t able to follow at all.

Some accounts receive occasional temp block and stop for 10 minutes, then continue and work for 2 hours, then get another temp block.

I use mobile proxies. I keep 10 per proxy and have 5 accounts following from 6AM - 12:15PM and then the next start following from 12:30 until 7:30. Then I have the accounts unfollow in different batches at different times.

Do you mean that you run 10 accounts per proxy?

Henry Cooper

13char

I was using his settings before and it worked fine form me. Now i used different settings, but also about 200 actions per day. After using his settings one of my accounts got blocked. I don’t know why. Maybe because i skipped warming up account( but it was doing before block about 200 actions daily on that account)

1 Like

how many likes are you guys able to do daily? and what would be the recomended per day likes settings?
i had lowered them for all clients since the update testing on own accounts now will share my test results soon after a week or so!