[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Thats exactly what i’m doing. Running 250 slaves now. I’m not doing client’s management (no mains)

Running them on datacenter or mobile? Right now I am still testing whats better but I am leaning towards datacenter

1 Like

Most of them are DC. I feel like starting them on DC’s to age and warmup is better. Once they are aged you can put them on mobile proxies and it seems to allow more.

What is the average wait time you’d say to be able to follow such a bulk?

Nice to know that you claim you correct the mistakes of the support team a lot!
Maybe you do… But I stick to what they tell me. As many others do too on a daily basis. Maybe they should give us the right info then!
As said earlier you asked for one single proof and it is provided. And you claim you talk about mobile proxy and I mention 4G proxy as you can see. 4G is mobile proxy

You didn’t even read my message properly. I told you that this message was sent to me, after that I provided them and told them that I was running on mobile proxies. 2 accounts per proxy, and based on my information, this was provided to me. Now if this is a copy paste, I do not know, but I still choose to believe that they base their solutions on the informations provided to them.

2 Likes

No idea, haven’t figured it out yet, these settings are on older accounts - however, they were fully blocked in whole June - wasn’t able to do a single follow whole month. Now about 50% can reach these high follows. I am only doing follow via API on those though, no EB allowed.

1 Like

I also think ‘JayJay’ is more inclined to tell you the safe ways. Cause if not, the blame would be on them. I’m also running 1:1 2:1 and 3:1 on DC and not seeing any correlation between blocks.

I honestly haven’t found 1 single correlation between those blocks that I can safely say is the case. Not even if mobile is much better than DC. Nothing.

It’s and if you need ask them for support is because you don’t know so I understand that and also what they do and why, just keep doing as you think is right and all good.

Good luck!

From my experience it’s nearly impossible to do it before warm up. If i’m not mistaking i had a big banrate trying to warm them up with big bulk follows. So i guess it could only work with aged accounts.

It’s so strange. I am experiencing blocks but haven’t had a single ban since all those issues arose. Only blocks, no real bans.

I bet they are buddy. But the whole thing is that I didn’t make anything up by myself. I know for a fact that they provide safe settings and that you may be able to push the limits. But when they say 2 to me, I wouldn’t personally advice someone to do 10 per proxy. This dear user is stating that he uses 10 accounts per proxy. Even based on what is said in here, and what the dear creator states, is that most people actually run 5 accounts per mobile proxy, even 5 accounts is far from 10 accounts which is stated the user does. And when it is mentioned that temp. Blocks are experienced by user, well I would consider lowering the amount of 10 accounts per proxy, too see if that helps. I always play with safe settings myself as I do not wanna risk loosing accounts.

From my testresults mobile isnt foolproof but they blocks dont happen as often. But i’m talking about aged accounts. Not newly created. So it makes me believe DC could just be the better choice even cost wise to handle slaves.

Yeah, however if you want to scale up certain operations it’s best to get results from your own tests. However that’s only the case for slaves, for clients the costs of proxy etc… are relatively low in comparison to what you are charging them

Yes aged accounts definitely are doing better for me than fresh ones. Also, certain DC providers seem to run a lot better than others - so subnet quality et cetera still seem to matter

1 Like

Depends on how much your accounts are worth and how much it could cost you per proxy and accounts. i’m working with slaves so in a sense i could care less about losing one or two once in a while. One dies, i’ll make 3 more.

Indeed… But what I might risk with my accounts I would never ever ask people to do. What I choose is to tell them what is recommended and then they can choose what they wanna do from that point.

I do client accounts, so one dies I can’t make 3 :wink:

If you’re doing clients then i would always go 1:1. Unless you’re offering cheap ass prices. Mobile proxies arent THAT expensive. Just too expensive to use it for slaves. I’m sure you can run a lot more on one proxy but ethically just to not fuck up since you and I arent the most most expert botters (assuming this from our daily questions, not being lvl2 and such) I’d just keep it ‘safer’.

My question towards the support was due to the second block wave in ultimo june, as I needed to ask if they were fimiliar. And the first thing they do is provide you with a what to do list, and even though my question was totally different, I chose not to waste time and answered their list. And yet they provided me what I sent.

Good to know that any who gets in touch with support knows nothing if I understood you correct.

Good luck to you too sir :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I do european mobile proxies. Swedish they are. Tbh. never had any issues regarding proxies. I run 2 accounts per IP for years. But again as I mention earlier, I do within reasonable settings. Maybe if I start pushing they would be challenged. But so far no issues at all.