[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Clear cookies, Rest for 48 hours, start warm-up again

3 Likes

What is everyones settings to " warm up a account " ? and timeline etc before moving up

1 Like

HC

13charssss

1 Like

Hey guys can someone tell me which proxies I should use? I still get follow blocks :confused:

1 Like

What kind of proxies are you using rightnow?

1 Like

This one here: [IPv6] :comet: Comet Static AT&T US IPv6 proxies from valar

1 Like

lol I think you should take a rest your accounts at least 48 hours and try again. I am using IPV4 proxies and it’s still blocking around 60-70%. I think this is a good time to invest good proxies. IG is more harder!

1 Like

I managed to fix my block by clearing my IG cookies, resetting my router and waiting 48 hours.
Then I tuned the settings to a very slow action rate.
it’s not optimal but better than nothing

1 Like

Im using henrycooper 4g mobile. But got blocked for 90% account.using low seting

1 Like

It is 1:1 mobile proxy or raw mobile?
Does anyone else here receive follow-blocks with Henry Cooper proxies?

3 Likes

Get away from Valar, find some good 4g proxys

2 Likes

Easy to say where can I find good Proxies ?

1 Like

@Digital7Boy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

These are people I have heard good of in this forum

@HenryCooper. I see many people using him here.
And @Verona I recently read is perhaps doing proxies too. You might wanna ask both

4 Likes

Have 70 accounts and 70 4g mobile proxies from cooper

90% of my accounts are follow and like blocked and the other 10% make
30-40 follows daily (have to do 190) and get every hour 1-2 follow blocks for 10 minutes

I tried so much with EB, Api calls, save bandwith and so but still got blocked

Do you think change the proxies could be the case?

3 Likes

I just added 30 new accounts yesterday, follow around 100 users per day, Repost and 50-100 likes
Block 5%, using DC proxies.
Going to take a rest for old account for 3-5 days and try to plan some new accounts!

2 Likes

I just tested new accounts on DC. Oddly enough doing actions like after like and comments together keeps them from getting blocked so far.

Only doing comments seems to trigger EV as extra actions on top of the standard warm up(havent checked the real message behind it). Might be banned aswell. So far all that just followed and checked stories only with repost once in a while got blocked.

Conclusion: do more differentiated actions instead of only follow and story?

Damn you IG, why you so bipolar making no sense…

Edit: I feel like only Aged accounts on mobile are experiencing lesser blocks than all others. That’s from my observation.

Edit Edit: All acounts are self made on a 4g phone with factory reset.

3 Likes

HC
Contact them

1 Like

There are so many different factors that could be causing this, on top of IG being down at least once a week now.

1 Like

If people would just buy like 5 proxies, put 10 new self made accounts on it and test aswell that would be bomb. Takes you like a couple of hours a day once to set it up and we could all benefit from testing with each account having slight different settings.

We wont find the best way if all info and test are so scattered cause it’s clearly not only the proxy type since even people with HC’s proxies are having issues. We need to test it with accounts that have no age or background.

1 Like