[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Update: a device reset when action blocked has kept my newly aging accounts from going in block again. Are we okay to say that a device reset once in a while keeps the account from going in regular block? In this way assuming it wouldnt be as bad as people say it is to device reset it before going in a block that cant be unblocked by logging out and in. In this way could we say that IG keeps track of bad behaviour of a certain device and giving you a new chance by resetting the device ID. I feel like some have been out of blocks for a while even running on DC. While other that haven’t been device resetted either going in regular EB block and even action block every other day or so.

So in short: Wouldnt it be okay to device reset when you notice more frequent EB (re)blocks since they seem to eventually result in a full block where a device reset is needed anyways (hoping it wont be a 7 day block)?

Anyone any thoughts on this?

1 Like

I also get temporaryblocked on very low settings using EB with 4g 1:1 HC although not sure if proxy is the reason.

1 Like

Anyone ticks this feature (Logout from EB when follow using EB is blocked).
I try to tick it and my accounts get 20% Email Verifications lol

1 Like

Better do EB actions casue i took yesetrday 6 clients with API block after email verification. 65 from 150 of my clients are working good. but now i just doing only follow stop rest fast unfollow rest and follow.

1 Like

This is frustrating… Keep getting temp blocks

1 Like

I am having lot of problems with HC Raw Mobile proxies too.

I have several accounts that can’t do any action, stucked at 0, but Jarvee has the blue thing, not the red one. So can’t understand what’s happening.
And oh, I have a lot of accounts in shadowban too.

2 Likes

yes bro, do you tried some other proxies?

2 Likes

No I don’t, I don’t know where to find other good RAW Mobile 4g proxies of good quality

2 Likes

Try airproxy. Have heard only good things about them so far.

2 Likes

70 Euros for a proxy is a bit too high in my opinion…

1 Like

try to find shared mobile proxies instead

1 Like

You can put 10 accounts on that version, so youre spending 7 dollars per proxy.

1 Like

HC it’s 8, so it’s 2,5 per proxy

2 Likes

It is huuuuuuge
At this stage it’s better to make your own 4g proxy

1 Like

Nothing related to action block but… can anyone explain this? Another’s growth method? :joy:

This user is verified with 2 pictures I don’t know how he can even get verified with two picture but anyways check how many comments he did tagging people:

More than 1.100.000 comments on last picture :scream::man_shrugging:

1 Like

how is that even possible? I know that you can apply for the blue badge but I have heard its not very likely you will get it. I mean even a lot of celebrities in my country don’t have the badge so I guess its not that easy to get it.

1 Like

He is a soccer pro player, big story with him at Impact of Montreal

1 Like

So if he is famous it make sense, but he is spamming so hard guess is some SMM helping out

WTF

First picture updated 4 hrs ago, that bro already up 40k and already verified? Just the verification takes at least a week…

I think this bro found some kind of IG Glitch…

1 Like

I’m getting crazy here, oh my gosh, we’re struggling to make our clients grow and then some people just come like that with awful content or none at all :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like