[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Even if that is true we cannot do anything about it, MP is using the same browser engine as Google Chrome, we cannot use what Firefox is using. Hopefully its just an IG mess again.
What you can check when you get blocked in Google Chrome is to logout and login see if the follow starts working. If it does then in MP you can use the option that we have in Setting Social Profile Instagram to automatically log out on action blocked.

4 Likes

Thank you for your quick response. AMAZING! :smiley:
I tried to follow on Google Chrome again, it didnt work. Logout, login (within 20 seconds) and then the follow action worked again. So thank you again for this tip and your work :wink: :+1:

@all:

Still interesting that while being blocked on Google Chrome (and still logged in), a follow action on FIREFOX with the same account is working.

3 Likes

Well… that’s why people tend to delete cookies. It ain’t a really nice solution tho

Thanks for the info, why is so hard to develop a new version with the graphql?

1 Like

very very informative thread. thanks @Itsyourtime

1 Like

I would like also to know the answer for this one.
I think it is all wrong, V1 is the official API, graphql is just the data structure FB and IG are using and now it called the graph API, nothing related to the reverse ENG of the app.

Still can someone confirm the RE of the APP “jarvee api” is the latest ? to which version is it aligned ?

You welcome, glad to help.

1 Like

6 of my client accounts got an action required message today, pressed verify and 5 of them are valid straight away. except for the account running 4g, it has a suspicious login attempt (which is expected).

Why the random action required?

Even with mobile it’s happening. Can’t tell why it’s happening either. But is just a matter of verify again in most cases.

1 Like

I can like and follow through EB manually, but when doing what you recommend no action is performed.

I’ve also tried “Use only EB to follow” and “Use only EB to like”, and nothing seems to make the account perform an action.

I don’t have any blocks on this account, since I can perform actions manually in EB.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Can anyone vouch for decent 4g proxy provider? Much appreciated…

How do you crear cookies on jarvee ?

Social Profiles/check the account you want to clear the cookies.
“Actions on selected accounts/clear cookies”
Thats it.

4 Likes

Try this:

Please set your accounts to do actions on the embedded browser when actions blocked going to: SETTINGS --> Social Platform --> Instagram Tab .

Then UNCHECK the options below:

“Use only embedded browser to follow ”
“Use only embedded browser to like”
“Use only embedded browser to comment”

Now go to SOCIAL PROFILES tab, click on your account, then scroll down and check the option Show Advanced Profile Settings .

Then CHECK the options below:

“Use embedded browser to follow when action blocked”
“Use embedded browser to like when action blocked”
“Use embedded browser to comment when action blocked”

After that login to embedded browser, logout of your account, login back, try to follow again, if it’s following, close it and restart the follow tool, you should be fine, if that does not work, check your sources please, maybe they need to be changed.

4 Likes

I received an IG block from liking, following, and commenting for using my automation tool. It says my account will be unblocked on the 26th. The tool is crucial to my tiny business. Do you think these settings will help? I’m a complete noob with social media marketing. Any tips and pointers to get my profile back up to speed once the block is lifted?

@Itsyourtime are you applying the same settings for new created accounts ?

What are your settings suggestion for reporting after a low trust score?

Thanks!

Can’t do anything but wait unfortunately,

Good news is, unless your settings are bonkers, it won’t be that intense of a block again

This worked! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone noticing more and more blues and less blocks?