Solution for Accounts stucked for days in temp blocks!

next thing you know you need to do 12 push-ups to lift those blocks up

thanks for sharing, ridiculous

3 Likes

I use the software to re log in on accounts that got the temp blocks. Works 85% of the time. Try it!!

1 Like

yeah but this works only if it is a device attached block. But if the customer or yourself is on their own phone blocked too it doesn’t help

Maybe you just need to logout then login.

1 Like

hey Drav, this a solution for Accounts that are blocked every where on client phone / via EB / via Api etc. so when the block is not somehow attached to a device but to the whole account

Yes I had this on my phone, i had accounts on my phone that had 7 day blocks which passed, this other account had a persistent block and logging the account out and then back in fixed it.

1 Like

So client changes password from their phone, and we stay logged in? Won’t we get invalid credentials after a few days and have to re login? What do we do on our end about the PW change

1 Like

Only EB no API

Hello, I have read but I still can’t understand the process, does the client have to change the password and we update it in jarvee?

1 Like

I have an account that I couldn’t do anything since over a week, every time action is blocked even on the phone! I changed the password using a phone, try to do a like and I immediately received a 1-day temporary block with a “yo shared your account info with software” warning!

customer has to tell you the new PW and you have to enter it in Jarvee

tried log in and out?

your absolutly correct :wink:

1 Like

Now I understand, I will tell my client to change the password from his phone and I will enter it in Jarvee, have you reduced the actions or what else have you done?

1 Like

yeah started slow again

Okay friend, thank you very much.

let’s try

What are the results so far?

still working for me

Fixed some temp blocked accounts for me. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’ll try here.

1 Like