[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

I understand that, but there is an option where you have to log in only through the API.
But do the EB work!
So check it out :slight_smile:
It will log in only through the API, but the action will execute e EB … :slight_smile:
I hope that you understand me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh really??:slight_smile: I haven’t come across that as of yet. i have to look through the settings again i guess!

1 Like

sssssssssss

You have 2 options.
Either you only make it through EB and you only select to log in via the API.
Or check to log in via the API.
And it performs actions through the API and if it blocks it it will switch to EB.
So to choose to color :slight_smile: Try and test

Do not take on the example for what I pointed out there.
This is just an example :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for pointing this out to me :grinning: , truly appreciate it. I will try and test!

2 Likes

not sure, that’s just what I noticed when I tried to click on this was me.

1 Like

I don’t understand this option why do you let “not login via EB” when you need to login via EB to do likes when API blocked

3 Likes

We say if the API is not primed.
API is blocked to do follow and not to login …
If you have an error logging in through EB, you try the API by the simple D: There is no other option: D

UPDATE:

Yesterday my accounts were all unblocked, I started running a very slow follow only 20-50 followers per day however those accounts have now been re blocked.

How long should I wait till I resume the follow tool?

Thanks

3 Likes

I would wait 48/72 hours :slight_smile:

And if you’re already working, it’s slow to follow, low settings very much :slight_smile:
If the block stays on, wait 7 days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a heap, I’ll just leave it off for a week and go from there. :slight_smile:

u da best

1 Like

Anyone here, receiving the Notification about Removing Inauthentic activity again this week-end ?

Seems’ like a little wave was deployed.

Thanks for your infos

1 Like

Yes, sure, but do u follow/like/comment users daily via EB? I do not think so.

3 Likes

Till now not, but maybe yes and the customers didn’t told me, did you got many?

Thank you

Did you checked the EB to see if they are working? If not I would advice you to do as @Arthuditu said.

Do you mean go to profile, browse and see if they’re working?

Sorry I’m not up to date on the terminology.

I was told to change the settings to go through eb if account is temporarily blocked.

Are you doing this too?

1 Like

Yes that is what I mean, go to embedded browser or any browser and check if your it’s working. if it’s logout and login back. Start the tool and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Usually when I go to embedded browser it’s logged out, does this mean the tools aren’t running? If so just log back in and then the tool on and off?

Thanks for being patient with me!

Login on the browser, check if it’s following and if it’s, stop and start the tool.

You welcome.

1 Like

May I ask what kinds of email are you using to sign up? and where do you buy it? I was using 163, but its seems not good for me anymore. I am using the same shared 4G proxies with you. It works for me, but I always got a lot of PV everyday. New accounts warm up are really hard for me now. Do you may share some setting about warm up. I will be appreciate it:D

New settings from Aaron

3 Likes