[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

I would stop automation for 3 to 7 days and ask the customer to do all manually, specially post many stories but moderated actions only on their phone.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I definitely appreciate that.

Thanks brother, all the best.

1 Like

I’m doing many tests with this 5 accounts.

What I can say for now is that as you can see there is not a 200 daily limitation for unfollowing or following as some people say but also to you all do your own tests, don’t be afraid to be banned or blocked. You can recover your account the last case scenarios.

4 Likes

This is socialblade?

1 Like

NO brother is www.igblade.com free tool.

We gonna have a new update in 1 hour from now. I can’t wait.

3 Likes

NEW SOLUTION TO API BLOCKS:

Let’s say the username is itsyourtime and they have API block, do the follow steps:

Add a letter at the end of the username and try to verify (itsyourtimeX) and you will have a credential error, remove the letter X and try to verify again, you should be valid now.

Hope it helps, all the best.

10 Likes

Is anyone getting any “Action Required” login verifications? Four of my client accounts got them today. Don’t know what the cause of this might be as they are very random. HC proxies. 1:1.

Are you saying out of 6 client accounts, you use 5 on DC and 1 on 4G proxy?

Yes indeed, then I just click verify and is all good. 4g mobile.

1 Like

Same here. The Account is valid on the Social profile dashboard but I get the „account not logged in“ error in the Tool dashboard and the Account cannot perform any actions. When I try it via eb I get this error all the time from Instagram:

The Account is in action required state after it. I already tried only use eb, only use api, reset device id, change proxy (4g and dc), reset cookies, reset account, reset pw, wait for 3 days… there is no way to get back into the account for me and I have this problem for 5 Accounts now. Does anybody experienced the same?

1 Like

Did you tried this?

Yes the crazy thing is that I don’t get a credential error. The account is valid with the extended letter after verification, even if no account like that exists on Instagram. After I changed back to the real name the account is still valid but does not perform any actions. It’s just searching all the time. I tried it again via eb but still get the same message.
I also tried it via google chrome on my server and via my home pc and that’s where it becomes really crazy - I get the same error message on my sever’s chrome but I can login without any trouble on my home pc’s chrome …:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yes I know that happen, with the extra letter sometimes it’s valid and is very weird but hey I did that for almost 100 accounts to a client last night and all of them are back to work.

If it’s valid, it was as I expected, just clear cookies and wait a few minutes that should be back to work.

1 Like

Wow! I have just tried that with couple of my accounts. Worked like a charm!

Before I couldnt follow FOR DAYS on these accounts via Jarvee embedded browser regular EB or api but I could follow within the phone app, after the relog you mentioned it started working again.

4 Likes

Your solution worked for some of my accounts - thanks for that!

But there are still some accounts which have the same problem and nothing helped. After trying your solution they are valid with mp now but are not performing any single action and have the same problem in eb. I don’t know what’s wrong with them…

1 Like

@baacon like @Itsyourtime said you, try to clear the cookies. It definitely should help you

1 Like

Same here, tried everything and still can’t log in with de EB

1 Like

I would try 4g mobile Proxies. If that does not help…then maybe you will really have to wait longer.

1 Like

One of my clients (on 4g proxy, running same settings as my other accounts) has the red exclamation and is saying temporary block PLUS action block but this action block is different it is stating “Sharing your account with a service that helps you get more likes or followers goes against our community guidelines, your block will expire on 7-26-2019” which is in 5 days…

Anyone else seeing this? could this just be like the other temporary blocks where it’s not registering?

1 Like

These are hard blocks you cant go around usually. You’ll have to sweat it out and restart slowly after. Def not continue with the same settings

2 Likes