[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

I just tested an account that was not run on jarvee. For 3 months.
The account is normal, it is not a SPAM account.
During the first 2 days, she did 150-200 follow.
3rd day made 50 and blockade :frowning:
Too many nerves with this.
I’m going to a different method
Until I know what they are standing for: D
For now, let your accounts be in rest. With the F / U method, and I’m getting something else to make everything grow as expected :slight_smile:

200+ client accounts, no blocks (all mobile proxies, EB only, 180-200 follows per day).

9 Likes

you are talking about API blocks or Instagram block (and you are blocked in the app as well)?

for me API only not in APP.

1 Like

Can you share your settings man?

it is like every 3 minutes you follow 7 ppl for the next 14 minutes… not so standard.

@Kacper_Kiedrowski When’s the last time you experienced any blocks?

Hello guys, just wanted to share that I am also getting temporar blocks all day. ±30% of my clients got it and it’s s frustrating. :open_mouth: I really hoped the calm time will be longer. :smiley:

Nope. Those are just temporary blocks from jarvee. The app and the embedded browser follows work just fine

All accounts work. Those that have a temporary block, with the login / logout or with the reset error / cookie, the block disappears. But on an account … none of this works … and it also has the block on EB when I try to follow …

What settings do you have on the advanced profile settings? Thanks

After the whole June distaster, I was doing fine but then got affected with the API update. As of yesterday, I believe there was another API change, as 60% of my accounts are blocked. I switched everyone over to EB AGAIN, and it’s working a lot better, still some blocks.

1 Like

When you say clear cookies, do you do this on instagram or Jarvee, or somewhere else? I see this alot not sure of how to clear cookies or where.

You use your bot to clear the cookies of said account.

Using Jarvee, is it somewhere in the settings, I’ve searched everywhere and not seeing it.

Social Profiles > Select Account > Actions on Selected Accounts > General Profile Actions > Clear Cookies

@funniestpokemon @drav Thanks guys, this helped a lot. I was stuck for a while.

How do you Follow competitor buyers? Can you give a tip?

Hello, i can not access to read this topic…can you share this to me by email,please
my email is: knightnguyen1993@gmail.com
Thank you so much!