[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

this was giving me a lot of PV and EV but not a singe more action… sadly.

In this case, nothing will help than resting and use after that a safer settings, it works, mostly.

I got one 7-day block today after the client received “your account was compromised” message 1-2 days ago. I was wondering if there is a correlation between these two events.

How many follow are you doing?

Around 100 follows, 100 likes, 200 like comments and story views. Very slow actions, and no more than 10 actions per hour.

2 Likes

How many comments?
Spintax?

No comments. I have never done any comments on any of my clients’ accounts. No pms either.

Did you figure our Like commenting? What is point of doing it if they dont recive any notification when using this option.

Just for testing purpose. It seems that even with 7-day block, I can still like comments/story views.

It doesnt work in any way

Around 40% of clients blocked this morning - all on 4G Proxies - very safe settings. Tried using EB, Clear Cookies etc. - they’re hard blocks and action blocks even occur in the Instagram app. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay? how is this contributing to the topic?

1 Like

It’s contributing by letting people know that the blocks are not only soft blocks, but hard action blocks too within the Instagram app. It’s also contributing by letting people know that users on 4G proxies are being blocked too. It’s also contributing by letting people know that the “Clear Cookies” solution is redundant with the current wave of blocks. It’s also contributing by letting people know that some users are experiencing blocks whilst using conservative settings.

9 Likes

Did you scroll the thread before commenting? Those topics are covered literally every 2-3 hours since the blocks started. I’m sorry I am “attacking” you but every time an issue arises people spam the threads over and over again with information we already know and have discussed before.

1 Like

Yes I did scroll. These topics are time-sensitive and are changing every hour. What might have been the case 2-3 hours ago, may not be the case now. So, despite the fact you may not find it helpful, others may. If I had opened a new thread then yeah you can get on your high-horse about it, but it’s just a post to let people know where we stand at this moment, so pipe down.

8 Likes

If you have nothing to contribute, don’t talk

5 Likes

Lol, you are literally doing that with this comment :joy:

2 Likes

Lol agreed. These threads have become the place to vent versus offering real information that helps contribute smh. I see the same shit every day. Fml

1 Like

I disagree. If I see a couple of people saying 60% of the accounts got blocked today and are specific what proxies they were using and provide info on the type of block and seem competent based on the details they provide I do find it helpful. I don’t have that many test accounts so it’s better for me to know there may be incoming blocks or maybe come up with a pattern like the day of the month when people get them the most.

I’d rather not discourage people saying they just got hit with another block wave especially if everything was running smoothly for tbem for a few days/weeks

13 Likes

I agree with @Molishparty . I think saying you have blocks and then providing the information on how your account is ran / all of its back end helps. Thats how we found the 30 day 6,000 back in june.

4 Likes