[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Interesting…I definitely thing I need to make a change. Are the Portugal proxies reasonable priced?
It sounds like something I need to look into.
I only manage about 30 client accounts and you are much bigger and having wonderful success

I’ve a client that complained now about his posts that disappeared but the account is all good.

Many many blocks today, looks like we get back to 4th june :sweat::cry::cry::man_shrugging:

A solution to some blocks:

Logout and login back on EB.

3 Likes

did your cilent post by album? if not try to post by album…i think it helps :slight_smile:

Only normal pics.1:1

Edit: It’s back! :sweat:

1 Like

before i got same problem and i changed to albums…it apperared…i dont know why…so weird

Guys many accounts you see action blocked are not blocked(I do not mean compromised), it’s only EB block, if you see they are following on the phone…

Just logout and login back on EB and it should be back to work.

3 Likes

If i buy a service or an object, i expect it to work like it should be. No matter the price of it.
You think that jarvee is cheap ? Ok, but it does not mean it is OK for them to not have a software proprely fonctionnal.
No matter for what reason.
If you choose to be understanding it’s good for you, let those who aren’t happy be unhappy with the service, it’s their right.

You absolutely right!

1 Like

Of course it is a matter of choice of perspective. The software is functional, isn’t it? But when one thing goes wrong people be blaming them like they are not trying to fix it. That is when I think it’s wrong.

We live in a world where no one appreciate the behind the scenes, sometimes it is not bad to shed a better light.
Over privilege/ Over expectation/ Instant gratification

3 Likes

Stopped clearing cookies and still getting the AC messages. Really at a loss at this point.

They are set to use EB when blocked in api

Good idea, let me know how this works out

Yeah the reset notification is the main thing that I am talking about. A lot of my clients are getting that notification. That 7 day block not as much but still often enough to be causing a lot of issues

1 Like

It always works well for first 3-4 days .

My friend says that her friend is blocked from most actions and she’s just a regular user. Had her account for years. I think it’ll go away too.

Today all proxies just killed :smiley:

Are you still using the ‘Use API only to save bandwidth’ option? If so how’s it going?

Not anymore, it didn’t goes well. back to API and use EB when action blocked.

Got about 5 AC out of 115 accounts. Running about 75% MP, 25% DC. DC are more likely to get AC on my end.

What to do about AC? The message isn’t good for clients.

thanks for the topic, loads of great informations in there

LOL, scumbag algos

Selenium chromedriver with mouse movements, and finding the target using the search! Then following and unfollowing this way, will let you know how the tests go! Are people getting blocks manually on browser?

8 Likes