[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Drav how fast is your VPS?

Im running 2gb but seeing if I should upgrade hopefully to run into less temp blocks.
Only a small operation of about 30 accounts

1 Like

How many action are you doing per day before you run in to blocks?

1 Like

Some customers are getting second time compromised account message, I’m working out on a solution to avoid that, I’ll keep you updated.

Stay strong guys :muscle: :muscle:

13 Likes

I log off from the acc, change device, clear cookies.

I dont run it on proxies. I use 4G Modems and changing accounts. Since I only use automation until like 10-15K then it starts to grow by itself…

2 Likes

That’s truth, they can even know your VPS IP.

There is so many factors and fingerprints everywhere that people won’t believe, that is why I always tell that everything that happening is not about amount of actions or this and that (instagram allow us to do it), it’s about automation and abuse of their platform.

As you know many to not say almost all automation services out there was using and abusing of their platform with almost unlimited actions for years, time has come.

Now we adapt and move on, when automation dies, instagram dies.

Perfectly, but can we be sure? I guess they’re blocking the actions through subnets yes but the amount per proxy, not sure.

What I know is mobile proxies and residential proxies are more trusty to instagram and they’re actually working better than DC at this point.

Mobile is a different technology.

4 Likes

Did you restart it after the first message?
I received the message 2 days ago and I’m planning to restart again in 3/4 days with F/U and likes with looooow setting.

Try spine function
BTW mobile EB don’t need mouse but only touch scrolling and tapping.

Clients are reporting 2nd blocks… I would not do that yet. I’m pausing all clients until a solution is found. Its too risky right now

2 Likes

This is the result of thinking its ok to do 1,000 f/unf a day. smh. Hope you all are happy lol … When a solution is found, Hope folks get smarter.

I think the same bro… It’s too risky at the moment since we don’t know exactly what this new message implicate

Got insane response from JV about mouse movements on EB and touches on API… Doesn’t look like they are going to do anything.

The blocks problem is actually getting more and more severe for me everyday - because more and more clients are hit with hard blocks (only on mp) that don´t expire even after a week of pausing them.

There are other methods to grow besides F/Unf and we should all start exploring those. Continue to provide value to your clients. Even if its daily tips. Keep their trust and confidence so you can sell them on the next strategy.

1 Like

Not scalable to hundreds of clients - nor does it provide the same level of growth that was available via tools such as MP. That’s a completely different business model and requires many more resources.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? You requested random actions in between follows, likes, etc. in an attempt to make automation seem more human-like?

While I’ve suggested something similar elsewhere, if this is solely a volume issue - an unusual number of actions across any period of time - this will do nothing. Given people doing a large number of actions manually have also reported blocks, any other attempts at randomisation or becoming more human-like are completely redundant.

1 Like

Why would the VPS speed affect blocks?

@Itsyourtime thanks for referring me here from another thread. I just read the tutorial again.

I think I mostly followed your actions already. I had Accs that were permanently getting blocks - then I paused them for a week and started slowly again. They were able to make 13 Follows on the first day, but then stopped. Since then I couldn’t do a single follow on them.

I run the Accs only using EB. Why do you think its better to use API + EB?

This is a very hard question, personally I think it’s better to use API, at least for me using EB only when action blocked work better.

Using EB give us a lot of action blocks and if you login and logout on the EB most of the times you can keep performing actions.

Then just turn off and on the tools.

1 Like

Doesn’t logging in and out of EB lead to Account Compromised Messages or PVs?

2 Likes

I have tried to do this personally on chrome and Firefox, and after 40 follows (view profile+maybe like a post+maybe comment+follow) in an hour I got an hard block and all the actions were erased. I used my personal account, as a proxy I used my Ip, but I can still use the app with out any problems. Hope this helps