[SOLVED] Proof of og email without welcome email possible?

Hey guys

I have found a buyer for one of my large accounts that I’m selling now. And of course I will sell with the og email included. Here’s the problem:

The og email is a hotmail address (never use hotmail btw!) and apparently hotmail deletes all emails when you don’t log in for over one year. So obviously the welcome email was also deleted. I talked to tech support and they tell me that there’s no way to recover the emails that were deleted. Good job hotmail right…

So now I’m trying to find a way how I can prove that this is the og email without having the welcome email in the inbox…

any suggestions highly appreciated!

Solution: To check if an email is the original creation email of one account, navigate to account settings - > Privacy and Security -> View Account Data -> Former email addresses (click view all). When the email is the original one, there are no former email addresses in the record.

Thanks to @Noirorion !

If you mean putting an actual email from (og=ig?) Instagram in a hotmail account with a date months or years in the past, that is impossible without hacking hotmail’s database. If you just need a screenshot, that’s very easy.

No I’m not looking to scam or fake this. It is the og email account but the welcome email got deleted.

Maybe there’s a way to have ig say what is the og email is or just the last few letters of it. I just need to prove that it’s in fact the og email.

Check your PM inbox

I get what you’re saying. You’re trying to sell the account, and show the person that the email associated with the account is the OG email… But hotmail has deleted the Welcome email from IG because you hadn’t accessed the account in over a year… So you’re trying to find a way to either recover that email, or prove to the person you’re selling it to that in deed that is the original email… right?

I think @Noirorion has found the correct solution:

To check if an email is the original creation email of one account, navigate to account settings - > Privacy and Security -> View Account Data -> Former email addresses (click view all). When the email is the original one, there are no former email addresses in the record.

I’ve just done that and the email address at the bottom should be the og email. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

You can confirm it checking other account where email has been changed you will see the record of emails :grin:

1 Like

That’s good to know. Does @Noirorion get the $100?

2 Likes

Yes it does :grin:

yes he did :slight_smile:

4 Likes

nice to see that you actually paid up haha, nice job @Noirorion :slight_smile:

2 Likes