Solving Facebook Page 0 (zero) reach

How long has this zero reach issue been on your page?

Sorry for late reply.
Do you have any success?

Just write text like ā€œCan you please check again? All should be OKā€ or smth like this.

After 7 days again its back to normalā€¦ now i can post link with some good enough link reachā€¦ but not a zero link problemā€¦
Thank you

Hello dear i did checked the link you provided and neither of my page is up in to the violation or block list ā€¦yet my page reach is zero ā€¦i got 100k+ followers on my page but page reach turned zero since yesterday .and one more thing should i boost my page posts to attain the reach or what to do next kindly guide me.

This is a problem a lot of people are having eith Facebook recently.

Itā€™s called News Feed Temporary Ban, or smth like that.

Your reach will come back eventually after 7days to 30days.

There is no clear reason why this is happening but I think is smth linked to the new Facebook algorithm changesā€¦ They are trying to implement big changes this year to fight fake news, fake websites, clickbait, etcā€¦

Seems they added another ā€œfunnyā€ random element :game_die:

Facebook has blocked my website.please tell me solution.

*Link removed

When they mark your domain as spam, most likely itā€™s game over for that domain.

Iā€™d suggest you buying new one and moving your website.

1 Like

Itā€™s not just about domains, thatā€™s very easy.

Right now theyā€™re blocking reach on every kind of post without any explanation, photo, video, links, text, all kind of posts with zero reach

3 Likes

Did your page get back to normal. I am experiencing the same issue on 3 of my pages, they all have good quality, no prior violations and no clickbait links or anything like that.

Nope, still not back to normal.

It needs 30days at mostā€¦ For them to come back to normal engagement

1 Like

First of all thanks a lot for responding to my question. Would you suggest not posting at all for some time, and how would you know if the reach is back ? I am also facing some major dislikes since the reach issue.

Yes, dislikes is normal donā€™t worry.

What I do and other people did too is that we post just one photo or video per day, just to not let the page without postingā€¦

There will be a time that one of the post will have normal reach but the others notā€¦

Another way that some people say it fixes the issue is that they unpublished the page for several days, 5days and then published it againā€¦ After that the reach will come back to normal. Not everyone says this works, but you may give it a try.

Hi

I am also facing the same issue right now. Have you tried appealing at this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/349130238842860

My page is listed at this appeal page, should i appeal or wait for 7 to 30 days as you said.

Kindly replay

Hi

How did you get the reach back ? Have you tried appealing at the above link?
Was your page listed at the appeal page?

Kindly replay

You should Appeal,

If your page shows there youā€™re having another kind of problem, you posted clickbait or fake news links

You should Appealā€¦

Hi

Thanks for the replay. Have you got your page reach back ? was it listed on the appeal page?

Nope my page was not listed to the appeal page and is smth that a lot of people are having trouble with recentlyā€¦

I donā€™t have reach on all kind of posts not only links.

As for the reach there are posts that get a normal reach, very rarely but it happensā€¦ Most of the other posts donā€™t have reachā€¦ Waiting for the 30days to pass to see what will happen

Thanks for the fast replay,

In my case, normal posts such as images getting excellent reach but link reach is zero. Do you know any one who got their link reach back after appealing at the above link?

Also in the above comments, ā€˜vimal_ramā€™ got his link reach back after 7 days, i think his page was listed in the appeal page. Already messaged him regarding this

Yes a lot of people I know got their link reach back after the appeal.

Reach in your case will not come always after 7days.
You can wait and see, but itā€™s not 100% sure.

What you should do is, change all the clickbait titles from your links to no clickbait ones, delete all fake news posts, and wait 24-36 hours and then appeal in the mentioned link.