Some people here are just delusional

Hey guys, i thought this was hilarious so i wanted to share it here.
Someone was promoting his service on a thread where we were trying to solve a serious issue (DM block on EB) , i told him to stop doing that and go do that somewhere else, he insulted me on the thread and then deleted it, and guess what he did after that? he sent me this message lmao

4 Likes

Lmao, can we PPV this fight? :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

popcorn, popcorn for sale – come and get your popcorn!! (yelling like those folks in the stadium)

5 Likes

this dude clearly doesn’t know who i am, i’m level 4 in Clash Royale, he better start training

1 Like

can we bet money on this? is it legal? more legal than automating social media platforms?

to be honest, his profile picture is him probably DMing you… jokes aside, keep fighting the real enemy… we should be helping each other… we know who Big Brother is in this war.

2 Likes

This guy helped me once with setting my own proxies, he did that for free.

Let’s do a teamfight :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i was thinking the same thing

I introduce you: IG marketers in 2019

2 Likes

This is what a professional looks like!

1 Like

Just stocked a lot of candy and popcorns for y’all just in case this fight goes down.

I can fight with him, im kamasutra master :sunglasses:

Fight by seeing who can do the most actions per minute day, winner share settings :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

lol :joy::joy: he must be afraid

Is the fight going to be broadcasted ?

everyone stressing haha :stuck_out_tongue: