Sorry We Couldn’t Complete Your Request

Hello! I’m doing manual growth for some of my clients and today when I click on “Followings” I get this kind of error:

“Sorry We Couldn’t Complete Your Request in Android. Please try again later…”

It doesn’t even load my “Followings” list for a client, just gives this kind of error. Maybe someone knows how to fix this problem?? I’m using only this client account on my phone, no more. I also tried to update my Instagram app, restart phone , but didnt help…

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello there,

It could be just a bug. Everything is ok on my side. You should check your phone and clear some Instagram cache manually. Or even try to delete the app and log in on a new fresh install. Or just wait for it it will fix it eventually. To me, a lot of small bugs occur during the day because I have 4 accounts on 1 device and I switch a lot between them.

1 Like

reinstalling ig app didnt help either… really need more ideas how to fix that

Have you done any unfollowing recently? Probably you did and this things happen when you are unfollowing 200 profiles or so. It’s like a block but it’s not really a block. Leave it for a few hours and check if this will happen again.

1 Like

Yes i did some unfollowing. Not 200 straight away, but yeah, have been doing this for days.

After this will remove, will it repeat in the future, or its just for the first 200 unfollows or so?

Yeah, something weird is going on. I can’t use the cleaner app but I can see my followers/followings manually

Lol whats is strange is that i got the same unfollow problem on my another account which i use on another phone. Really strange, whats is happening ?

I mean with follow tool everything is okay, it just for unfollow

Well just bugged for me :grin:

It feels like something is up from using the app today, although it could just be random rate limiting as usual.

Just opened my app and got the error “Couldn’t refresh your feed, last updated 10 minutes ago,” also getting the refresh circle loading icon against a white background.

10 minutes ago? 10 fucking minutes is not new content, why should I have to wait 10 minutes to look for what’s been posted recently? Also at the same time, my current post tanked by about 75% less reach than normal. Could be related, could be random, but it’s fucking aggravating.

I am having issues Scrapping Likers since today with Jarvee. Something is going today, yep.

That brings up another thought, when I see notifications now it’s only listing the past 5 total. Got 60 likes on a post and can only see 5 of them… don’t know if that’s a new feature to limit them, or a bug.

That’s an Internet problem in my case. Once i get that error “cant load” its usually a poor Internet

Yeah that’s the general cause of the error, but it’s happening on both WiFi and 4G. Maybe my phone is broken, who knows.

Nah i don’t think so, all those errors are common and don’t cause any big problems. I have them a lot, like the one you mentioned above, or sharing something on my stories hastags want load suggestions, cant mention, cant load content, etc. but if i cancel and that go back at it its fixed. So have patience with that stuf. Its nothing serious. But can be frustrating sometimes :triumph::joy:

1 Like

Two options i see:

a) Instagram limited much more API Calls.
b) Instagram is “half down” and some API Calls are getting “lost”.

Yesterday happened something similar for few hours and came back to normal, lets see this time…

A similar thing happened to me also.

Check this thread:

Instagram is so obnoxious. Let me unfollow whoever the heck I want. It’s crazy.

1 Like