Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!

Jeez… Just when i was ready to pay 0.02 and now you say it’s free? But yet i can’t post more “thx” and “pls” post?

Ya’ll should be more thankful we even had a community in the first place, and not some sh**y service that goes poof along with the entire customer base. And the fact the forum remains open and not shutdown and left everyone hanging.

3 Likes

Lol… i dont think that a facebook group will replace this huge comunity forum…

I had the same issue too(im the writer of this topic) and i read the rules and the idea of this forum. And the level trick is great idea.
We dont want that newbies will spam high level topics and we dont want visitors to be able instantly read our methoda and other tutorials in here. So only if you are dedicated to thia forum you will be able to read more and more info.

6 Likes

i need one like to access level 2 :astonished:

7 Likes

level 2… what?

This is so stupid… I paid to be part of this and I am left out due to lack of forum engagement lol…

same here …

Where did you pay? There is no payment to be a member of the forum Mpsocial is it’s own standalone entity

2 Likes

How dare you question him?
HOW DARE YOU!

Yeah sure. Can you provide some facts?

Guys, I am level 1 aswell, I don’t like it to be lvl 1, but I know why they did it. IG can make accounts on here and just lurk around. It will be harder for them to crawl around here if thay have to level. So just take your time and level by posting positive and informative posts!

Kind regards,
DutchHero

8 Likes

ohhh yeah tru lmao

lack of forum engagement because I’m level 1.

Well you paid for MP, not for some level on forum. This forum is a community with the purpose to help MP users, to share methods and ideas, help each others, etc.

3 Likes

I see the ‘Instagram Tutorials and Guides’ section disappeared to us lowly level 1 folks also. I 100% understand the need for a hush hush atmosphere at the moment… wondering if there is any chance of access to the "Instagram Settings to Keep Your Account Safe’ posted by @BrandonBerner. That was such a good topic and I was just wanting to have a look back at it again as a question came up that was addressed there. Such is such if that needs to remain quiet. Just keep biding my time to reach next level.

Imagine someone creating and selling mpsocial accounts and creating a bot for autolike and autocomment to reach a higher level, that would be another level in marketing, think out of the box people :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Theres a valid reason that topic is no longer accessible, I can understand it being frustrating but just keep your patience and share your knowledge on some other topics and you’ll be level 2 in no time

1 Like

No problem at all! Fully understood. Just figured I’d check. Thanks!

2 Likes

@brl514421 That was actually by @euhero

4 Likes

@brl514421 i would try to annoy @wortime via PM until he gives you access to it.

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Yeah, lets see how well that works…

4 Likes

Well he is “Mr Nice Guy” :joy:

2 Likes