Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!

@instamais

See that green box next your prfile? Check it.

@gar1od1…Indeed. I earned that title man. It was not easy! :wink:

3 Likes

@instamais Since IG and FB are no longer officially supported. I would highly suggest that you contact support.

Ah my bad. Cheers to @euhero then for a great post. And no I won’t annoy you @wortime I will live.

2 Likes

No worries please contact support and they can assist.

Me too, what is level 2?

Guys, search User Level Explained.

1 Like

Yes, it is frustrating that some of the threads are locked out for some, but it’s totally understandable with the current situation.

Me personally, I’m a level one (I think) so I don’t have access to the threads I want to read too.

Thing is, I’m a typical lurker by nature so I’ll have to force myself to post more, while delivering value I the process.

1 Like

Don’t worry bro. If you have a license, you will have access to level 2 soon. We are just updating the system so it might take a while

6 Likes

Thanks, man… Appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have access to the topic I created yesterday because it’s a new MPSocial account (I don’t have access to my regular MP account - long story)… so I can’t reply to the people who nicely tried to help me.

Best option : Trying to help others to access Level 2 and be able to read what people trying to help me say :smiley:

3 Likes

@LordOfSW How you help others to level 2 just curious

1 Like

A lot of topics I’m needing isn’t visible to me so I’m patiently waiting for level 2

2 Likes

If you read the User Levels Explained you will see level 2 is easy to reach. Just hang around a bit, help where you can help and youll be there fast anyways. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks hun will do

2 Likes

That’s good to hear! Will we get notifications?

1 Like

All MP will be upgraded to level 3

3 Likes

Waiting to be level 2 user !!!

4 Likes

You should contact the MP team to gain access.

3 Likes

It all makes sense now :astonished: :astonished:lol

1 Like

wow now i finally understand why i can’t read all the good posts :smile: