šŸ†˜ Help young man to survive - Thanks

Thanks @SkinnyGirl wrote that while super tired. .

2 Likes

I just donated. Hopefully, Hako will be fine.

3 Likes

To bring this thread up, and also just out of curiosity:

Dear @Adnan, you wrote you have met this guy. May I ask you, did you visit him in a hospital intentionally or maybe via a friend by chance? And did he told you that the fund raiser is a relative or a close person of him?
grafik

If you meet him again, please tell him in the name of this community all the best :four_leaf_clover: and he should stay strong. There is hope, 16K$ have already been donated:
grafik

1 Like

melissa and I will do something as well

3 Likes

Done

3 Likes

thanks!

I saw him on his way home, heā€™s on home treatment now but surgery is necessary. Talked to his brother last night and he confirmed that the gofundme link is legit, the woman who started it is his relative and the money will get to right hands.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks doc, appreciate it.

3 Likes

appreciate you making sure itis all solid mate

2 Likes

And truth be told, while I have a day job, the majority of my revenue comes from campaigns managed,

Iā€™m always skeptical about things like this because there are a TON of scams out there.

That said? Your word is good with me, @Adnan. I get my Google adsense check on Friday or Saturday - I got you.

@SocialE

4 Likes

I see thereā€™s decent number of anonymus donations, I assume itā€™s from you guys, so thank all of you who donated, shared or even bumped the thread. Looks like guy is going to get his surgery, heā€™s still missing some but everything should be ok. :pray:

5 Likes

Cant use Paypalā€¦grrrr. Wil do tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks Danny!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to see he is on his way to turkey!

1 Like

Bringing this up againā€¦ Almost 19k $ have been donated. That is awesome!

Anyone else who can give something or can share the fundraising on FB?

A life of a young man is at stake!!

Thank you for your attention.

4 Likes

Thanks for bumping @SkinnyGirl. I just donated again. Hopefully more next week.

3 Likes

Good news:

We are over half way of our second goal! We thank each and every one of you who donated to Hako. As of now it has been decided that Hako will travel to Turkey to get the medical treatment that he needs. Hako needs the funds as soon as possible in order to leave to get surgery. Hako is my husand, Nisvet Alicā€™s cousin, their mothers are sisters. The funds will go directly to my husband and I, in which then we will wire transfer through our bank in an account made specifically for donations, in Bosnia. Once we reach half of the whole sum of money Hako needs he will be on his way to get the medical treatment that he needs! We again are so thankful to everyone who shared and donated.

In the end, he had to go to Turkey since it was impossible to get paperwork for Switzerland done, but heā€™ll get good treatment there.

Thank you all who donated, shared, bumped or helped in any other way.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll donate 10% of whatever I make with MP per month until he hits his goal.

Edit: gross and not net for those that care

EDIT:Donated. I really hope he gets out of this and can heal properly. I would not wish that on anyone.

9 Likes

@Wortime you are awesome!! 10%, wow!!! :smiley: :bouquet:
#Idol

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

@Adnan: any update about Hako, how is he and how is the situation? Thank you for the update :bouquet:

1 Like

Yes, his brother just wrote it on Facebook.

Surgery was successful, his condition is stable.

His brother also asked everyone to stop donating since they now have whole amount needed for the treatment. Therefore, thank you all for contribution, you were all great and you all helped this young fellow stay alive. :heart:

7 Likes

These are good news!! Thanks for that, Adnan. Please tell HAKO and his family all the best from us.

And I really liked this ā€œfundraisingā€ / donation idea. Maybe we can create soon another thread if we find one project / organization that is reliable :v:

4 Likes

You did a good thing mate. Thanks for letting us be a part of it

2 Likes