Spinning 101 & How to get started with Spintax

@wortime thanks for sharing this, I just learned something.

2 Likes

I encourage everyone to contribute. The best money makers are always tightly held, but there is enough room for all of us. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, the CPA spam guys are usually cutting edge and you can learn a lot from their techniques. This forum on the whole is basically a way to print money.

4 Likes

The ones I linked to above will really blow your mind, this is just the basics.

If you really want to up your game, find an influencer in your niche, take a top post with tons of comments, scrape the comments and then play with spinning. It’s very easy to make billions of unique comments with not much work.

2 Likes

It would definitely be more useful than a ton of courses out there where at the end of the day you learn how to grow with f/u…and you have to pay for that crap…

2 Likes

I see a lot of JARVEE courses on youtube and websites and they are not good at all or have really bad info or are trying to sell you something. This forum is the best place to learn basics and advanced techniques and there is no need to subscribe or pay. The recent influx of new people is why I moved this from level 2 to here.

1 Like

In case you create an insane Spintax using this excellent tutorial and want to know whats the name of the number : ) https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/conversions/numberstowords.php

1 Like

It’s not excellent. But thanks. @benny and @Patrick.P have excellent guides. For those just getting started with JARVEE, this is where I would start and progress to theirs.

1 Like

1 Like

I use this page for putting it together http://getspintax.net/ Saves some time. (it’s converting wordlists to spintax)

6 Likes

while I already know how to use spintax, this guide is really helpful to newbies.

1 Like

Thanks mate! Another useful guide!

Already bookmarked for a future me to learn from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very informative guide, appreciate this post alot. { :+1:t5: | :+1:t3: | :+1: }

1 Like

Thanks @wortime great post. I know most of it but there is always a few nuggets to glean from people like you. Very Informative!!

1 Like

Great post. I’ve been waiting for a more basic spintax guide on here

1 Like

You left out using nested spintax! I noticed not alot of people use it, probably because of lack of knowledge about it(quite sure you’re aware of it but probably forgot to add it)… but it definitely takes a regular spintax to another level.

1 Like

No, I didn’t forget about it. I linked to at least 2 other guides for nested and deeply nested.

There are several, some in level 2/3, it they aren’t mine so I can’t repost.

@benny has at least 2, @Patrick.P has at least 2 and Johnny has at least 1.

Like I mentioned, this was written for Instagress users so I could take that marketshare, and for in house use for people that didn’t know basic spintax.

Their guides are awesome, informative and particularly @benny ‘s is easy to follow. I highly recommend those after this one.

This at least gets newbies started with something that is hopefully easy to follow and gives them insight about it.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw it in the other guides when I looked at them after I left this thread. I meant in this actual write up itself.

By no means was I trying to take anything away from your write up, as it’s well written and laid out nicely. I was just mentioning in case you forgot, didn’t know you intentionally left it out. Hope you didn’t take it the wrong way.

Nested spintax definitely can be alot more confusing when setting up, especially when long… so you’re right for leaving it out of a guide for beginners.

Overall, nice job and good contribution… it will definitely help those that don’t have level2 accs and want to get started with having more unique messages.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed tutorial!

Here is a website which will generate the spintax for you automatically

http://sp1n.me/index.html

It will also give you the number of possible combinations, this can be helpful when evaluating different spintax

1 Like